Leaks Suggest Battlegrounds Mobile India Could Launch In Third Week of June
Battlegrounds Mobile India’s developer, Krafton, has already announced that the game’s launch date is still being finalized. The game was expected to launch in June at the time of the announcement however there is no guarantee that this will happen. The much-anticipated online battleground game is already open for pre-registration on Google Play, but no word on whether it will be available on iOS.
Various leaks and rumors, however, imply that Battlegrounds Mobile India would be released on either June 10 or June 18. A tweet now claims that the launch will take place in the third week of June.
Battleground Mobile India Expected Release Date
According to Abhijeet Andhare, also popularly known as Ghatak, the game would be released in the third week of June. It’s possible that he received the information from someone and posted it with his Twitter followers. It indicates that Battleground Mobile India will be released between June 14 and June 20. The previous leaked launch date for the game was June 18.
Theories further indicate that the June 10 launch date is valid because a solar eclipse is taking place on the same day, and the teaser image similarly depicts a solar eclipse. Please keep in mind that the company has yet to officially announce the launch date.
When is the Game Launching?
Apart from Krafton, no one knows for sure right now. Our hopes are on the June 10 release speculation, but the company may need more time to launch the game. As a result, we recommend that you avoid the numerous false reports on the internet and social media. Just wait for an official statement from the publishers.
Battlegrounds Mobile India appears to be the same game as PUBG Mobile, but with a different name and additional regional content, similar to how the game was modified for the Chinese market a few years ago. Official teasers have indicated that the game will include maps from Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It’ll be interesting to see if additional modes like TDM and Quick Matches make it into the game.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…