Sandes: Indian Government’s New Alternative To WhatsApp
Indian government officials were facing the need for instant messaging services. When it comes to confidentiality, the Indian government can never be careless. So, to fulfill that need and become more careful, the Indian government came up with the Sandes app. The National Informatics Centre (NIC) is the developer of this app.
Sandesh is an instant messaging application that falls under the government instant messaging system (GIMS). This application is available to the general public and government officials of the country. Any user can sign up with his or her mobile number or Email Id. The application provides all the necessary features of an instant messaging app.
Beta Testing Ongoing
Currently, only beta testers with an official government ID can install this app. Downloading the app is very simple and is available for both Android and iOS. The user can simply go to Play Store or Apple Store to download the application. He or she can install the app and register through his or her mobile number.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…