How To Buy XBOX Series X & Series S In India?
The Xbox Seris X was launched about 3 months ago and still the units are not readily available in India due to shortage in stocks. Series X and Series S are the two new consoles from Microsoft and are leaps ahead compared to the predecessor. The consoles are hard to get but here are a few sources and methods using which you can easily get a unit for yourself.
Highlights of the Story
- The Microsoft Xbox series X was announced in India for the price of Rs. 49,990.
- The Xbox Series X is a leap forward in console gaming and competes directly with the PlayStation 5.
- The stocks are very limited and it’s tough to get hands-on a unit in India. Here are a few ways to get a unit for yourself.
The Xbox Series X and Series S are the next-gen gaming consoles from Microsoft that directly competes with Sony’s Playstation 5. The console was just announced a few months ago in November and the first batch of units were delivered in January, even before Playstation 5 started its pre-booking.
With the Xbox Series X and S, the gaming experience has gone a step ahead with 4K gaming for Series X and 1440p gaming for Series S. Both the consoles are capable of playing games with HDR, 120fps gaming, and Ray tracing bringing a real-life visual experience.
The Xbox series X comes with a custom Eight-core AMD Zen 2 CPU clocked up to 3.8GHz paired with a custom AMD Radeon RDNA 2-based GPU with 16GB of GDDR6 RAM which can deliver up to 12 teraflops of graphical power and 52 compute units clocked at 1.825GHz along with a Super-fast 1TB SSD.
The Xbox Series X and S are a leap forward in console gaming along with its competitor PS5. The Series X also brings the Quick Resume feature by which you can pick up a game from where you left it last, without the need for saving it. The console also features a 4K Blu-ray drive so that you can play some of your Xbox One games, Xbox 360, and original Xbox games.
The Xbox Series X is priced at Rs 49,990 competing with the Playstation 5 at the same price. The Xbox Game Pass is one major reason to consider the Xbox consoles. At a price of Rs 489 per month, you get access to most of the latest as well as popular game titles.
Gamers are just waiting to get one hands-on the Xbox Series as not many units arrived in India after the first sale. The demand for both the Xbox series consoles is so high that people are literally prebooking Xbox series X with an expectation of getting it in the next few weeks.
Various reports even suggest that the shortage could last till April 2021. So, we have come to suggest to you some ways to buy the Xbox Series X or Series S right now.
Also Read: How To Buy Sony Playstation 5 In India?
1. Using Third-Party Retails Stores
Xbox Series X is may be available at offline stores like Croma, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, and etc. You can also check the electronics stores as they sometimes store some Xbox stocks. If you couldn’t find it, you can also pre-book it as they may be able to get one for you.
2. e-Commerce websites
Amazon and Flipkart are the official partners of Microsoft for both Xbox Series X and S sales in India. But most of the time, they are unavailable, still, check it out. Don’t forget to turn on the notification for stocks.
Many retailers or e-Commerce websites tend to bundle Xbox Series X with extra accessories or games. These bundles are expensive but don’t sell out very quickly. So, you can consider one if have got enough cash.
4. Microsoft’s Official Website
You can buy or pre-book Xbox Series X from Microsoft’s official website. So, do check it.
5. Social media handles
Many big retailers, as well as e-Commerce websites, have a habit of announcing stocks in their social media handles so do check it if you are waiting for stocks in those stores.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Gaming Phones In India
6. Unofficial ways
If you can’t wait for getting the console, then you should check out sites like Olx and Quikr as many sellers stock up the console to create demand so that they can sell it at more price. Even though we don’t recommend but still if you got enough cash and are desperate to buy, then this is the only way for you to buy.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi