Is It The Right Time To Sell Your Samsung Galaxy M31? How Much Is It Worth Now?
The Samsung Galaxy M31 was announced a year ago and with so many great smartphones launched in India in the last 12 months, the M31 seems outdated now. With smartphones such as Poco X3, Motorola G 5G, Xiaomi MI 10I, etc there are so many great options to upgrade, and it’s the best time to sell your old Samsung M31. Here’s how to sell Galaxy M31 and how to get the maximum value for your smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M31 is a mid-range device from Samsung that offers a decent smartphone at a budget price.
- The device being a year old, there are a few shortcomings of the device in the camera and processor department.
- Here’s how to sell Samsung M31 on Cashify and get maximum value for your smartphone.
With Samsung Galaxy M31 been a year old and with so many new options available in the market with a better processor, a high refresh rate display, and an improved set of cameras. The Samsung M31 seems outdated and it’s time to finally upgrade it to a better smartphone. Having that thought, you might be wondering what resale value can you get for the M31 smartphone?
Let’s find out the resale value of the Samsung M31, How to sell your smartphone on Cashify, and is it the right time to sell your M31?
Is It The Right Time To Sell My Samsung Galaxy M31?
The Samsung M31 was launched about a year ago in India and was made available as a mid-range device from Samsung replacing the Samsung M30.
Talking about the specifications of the Samsung M31, the device features a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display and is powered by an Exynos 9611 Octo Core chipset with a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. The device is available in three storage variants with 6/8GB RAM 64GB internal storage and 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
In terms of camera, there is a quad-camera setup at the rear with a primary 64MP camera with f/1.8, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP macro, and 5MP depth camera for portrait shots. There’s also a 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera. Other features include a USB Type-C charging port, 6000mAh battery and a rear fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Samsung M31 Review
With almost all M30 devices that were sold in 2020, all of these will go out of the manufacturer’s 1-year standard warranty. Also, the new Samsung M31s has been announced in India which is a better option than the Samsung M31.
Considering all the factors the resale value of the M31 device will degrade over time this year and if you have a Samsung M31 and is still under warranty, consider selling your device at Cashify to get the best possible price.
How to Check the resale value of Samsung Galaxy M31?
Select the exact model of your smartphone which is listed under “M-Series” of smartphones and now select the storage variant as well to get an estimated amount.
Now to get the exact resale value of your Samsung Galaxy M31, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the device.
Once everything is filled up, you shall get the exact resale price for your M31. You can select the payment method and the time slot for the collection of the device from your place.
Add your Bank details in case you want to receive the amount via bank transfer. Once everything is done you shall get a confirmation message from Cashify.
With the cash that you get from selling your old phone, buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
You get the maximum value for your old device and end up buying a phone for cheaper.
Also Read: How To Sell Your Old Smartphone On Cashify
Here’s a video guide on how to sell your smartphones on Cashify. And for more details, you can visit the Sell Used Mobile section on Cashify.
What Value to Expect on Selling Samsung Galaxy M31?
The resale value of Galaxy M31 varies from Rs. 9,700 to Rs. 11,000 depending upon the condition of the device, the storage/RAM variant of the smartphone, and availability of retail box, invoice, and accessories. Here are some prices for reference:
|Samsung M31||6GB / 64GB||6GB / 128 GB||8GB / 128GB|
|MRP||Rs. 15,999||Rs. 16,499||Rs. 18,999|
|Cashify Resale||Rs. 9,700||Rs. 10,600||Rs. 11,000|
|Reale Value %||60%||64.24%||57.9%|
You can simply head over to Cashify and with a few clicks, you can sell your smartphone from your doorstep. The technician will arrive at your place, collect the device and the real amount will be credited to your favorite mode of payment. It’s that easy.
Which Smartphones to buy after selling the Samsung Galaxy M31?
If you have finally decided to sell your Samsung Galaxy M31, you can sell the device on Cashify and use the funds to buy a new smartphone. Some of the options that you can consider are Poco X3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, Motorola G 5G, Xiaomi MI 10I, and Realme 7 Pro.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…