How To Buy Sony Playstation 5 In India?
- The New Gaming Console in town the PlayStation 5 has officially launched in India.
- Priced at INR 49,990 for the standard model and 39,990 for the Digital Edition.
- With limited stocks, it is really hard to get a unit in India right now, here’s how to get one for yourself.
Highlights of the Story
PlayStation 5 is the latest gaming console that Sony has to offer, and after 7 long years, a new successor to the PlayStation 4 has arrived. Now that the console is officially available in India, gamers are going crazy getting one for themselves. Here is a detailed guide on the availability of PS5 in India and how to get one for yourself.
The new PlayStation 5 is the next-gen gaming console from Sony replacing the 7 year old Playstation 4 that was announced in 2013. After 7 long years, the new PS 5 console unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated.
The new PS 5 promises to offer such a leap forward in loading speeds with a much faster SSD and is powered by a custom Eight-core AMD Zen 2 CPU along with a custom AMD Radeon RDNA 2-based GPU that can provide 10.28 teraflops of graphical power. With 8K gaming and right refresh rate gameplay at 4K resolution, the PS5 is a beast and runs any title that you throw at it.
With top of the line specs and massive success throughout the globe, Sony is still not much serious about the Indian market. Recent data reveals that only 4000 Playstation 5 devices were imported to India, which is much lesser than the PS 4 units imported 7 years ago. With so much scarcity of the console and every buyer is looking to grab one, its quite difficult to grab one right now. Here we have mentioned all the methods using which you can buy the new PS 5 in India.
Talking about the pricing the PlayStation 5 is priced at INR 49,990 for the standard model and 39,990 for the Digital Edition.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Gaming Phones In India
1. Using Third-Party Retails Stores
The PlayStation 5 is available at offline stores across India, some of the retailers that are an official partner of Sony are Croma, Reliance Digital, Games The Shop, and Vijay Sales. While apart from there there are a lot of Electronics stores and specific shops that deal with gaming consoles are offering the units. Croma had a few launch day offers for buyers who had pre-booked the units. Now with the scarcity of units all across the country, most of these retailers have stopped pre-booking the units.
2. Official Sony Offline Stores
Sony Centers are the official offline store for Sony and you can buy your Playsation 5 from here too. You can check the availability of the units at a nearby store and if they have one in stock you can grab one immediately. If not you can anyways pre-book your console and it shall arrive in a few weeks.
3. Playstation’s Official Website
Earlier you could pre-book PlayStation 5 from Sony’s official Playstation website but now they have disabled this option. You can check this option in a few weeks in case Sony decides to enable this option once again.
4. e-Commerce stores such as Amazon and Flipkart
Amazon and Flipkart are the official partners with Sony to offer the latest PlayStation 5 in India. Right now the PlayStation 5 is out of stock for both these stores. The best thing to do is, to subscribe to the email for the availability of PS5 and as soon as they are back in stock you shall get an email.
5. Scalpers (Olx, Quickr, etc.)
Buying a PlayStation 5 from scalpers is not the ideal thing to do, but these are the people who have already bought the PS5 from official stores with the intention of selling it later at a higher price as everyone knows that the stocks are limited. You can look at websites such as Olx and Quickr, where buyers would have posted their ads to sell their Playstation 5 units. These units are usually sealed packed and come with official manufacturer warranty.
Note: We don’t recommend this method and be extra careful while using these sources as there are scammers everywhere.
With all these options we are sure you might have gotten a Playstation 5 unit for yourself. If not, you can wait for a few weeks as Sony is in process to import more units in India.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…