Vodafone Idea (Vi), an Indian telecom company, has launched an offer that enables customers to choose their new number from the comfort of their homes. We will cover here how to obtain a Vi VIP number. Any user searching for an unknown number may utilise the opportunity to visit their website, go through a quick process, and acquire their chosen phone number.
A VIP number is often a mobile number with a legacy carrier code. The first five digits (such as Vodafone’s ‘98100/200/300/400’ series of numbers, which Hutch and Command INA formerly used). And a sequential number following the carrier code. For instance, numbers with the last five digits, “12345,” usually qualify as VIP numbers. Telecom companies often charge a premium for these numbers, which customers can pay to obtain them.
The procedure is still the same. However, Vodafone Idea will provide subscribers with select lines free of charge. This can give you a fantastic opportunity to obtain a unique number. Either for no cost or in exchange for a small fee paid to the operator.
How to get a Vi VIP number online?
To obtain a VIP number from Vodafone Idea, take the following actions:
- Log in to the VIP number part of the Vodafone Idea’s “My Vi” website.
- Here, input your postal code to see if Vodafone Idea can provide service in your neighbourhood.
- Next, type your number in the following field. Remember that this might be from any telecom provider and will just be used for communication.
- Look for the digits you want on your number in the window below.
- You may pick between free and paid numbers from Vodafone’s ‘premium’ list.
- Once you’ve decided, pay the price (if any). Your order will now be completed automatically.
Initial reports said that just a small number of consumers would have access to the service. However, it appears that the telecom is already providing it to all subscribers as long as the postal service covers their location. Nonetheless, it’s vital to remember that your odds of acquiring a particular number sequence are small because most of these sequences have already been taken.