Teaser: Honor 50 Camera Revealed
On June 16, the Honor 50 series will be launched, and the company has officially revealed how the smartphone will look from the backside. The rumors are true. The Honor 50 series will include two circles, one for the primary camera and the other for the secondary camera.
Honor 50 Camera
However, until today, there were doubts about whether the renderings were genuine. The leaks and rumors were accurate, according to the handset’s most recent official teaser. Instead of a single standard camera aisle, the device will have two circles on the back.
The main shooter will be in one of the circles, while the auxiliary snappers will be in the other. The Honor 50 Pro+ features three secondary cameras, according to the teaser. It will be a definite upgrade from the Honor 50 Pro and the series’ most powerful device.
Also read: Moto G Stylus 5G Design and Specs Revealed
The software expected to come with an ultimate Snapdragon 888 chipset. This might turn the Honor 50 flagship into a true competition for fans all around the world. But for now, we’ll have to wait until next Wednesday for confirmation.
Honor 50 Series Specifications
All of these specs seem great, and there’s a good chance the handsets will include Google Services, which is one of the key reasons the brand decided to go its own way rather than remain under Huawei’s roof.
Previous rumors indicated that the Snapdragon 870 chipset would be used here, which is based on 2019’s flagship Snapdragon 865 technology and isn’t quite top-tier, but is still a powerful chip. It’s probable that the Honor 50 will come with the 778G, the Honor 50 Pro with the 870, and the Honor 50 Pro+ with the most powerful Snapdragon 888.
We expect the 50 Pro+ to include at least 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. A 10-bit screen with 1B colors is reportedly expected, as well as 100W fast charging, a first for the now-independent brand.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…