Table Of Contents
- 1Huawei Mate Xs 2 Price
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 has been announced globally.
- Key specifications include a 6.5-inch outer OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a large 7.8-inch OLED inner screen, Snapdragon 888 and 66W fast charging.
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 is priced at Euros 1999 (around Rs. 1,63,400).
After making its debut in China, Huawei Mate Xs 2 outward folding smartphone has been out globally. The phone, like its predecessor, is only 5.4mm thick. At its thinnest point and employs the same patented ‘Eagle Wing’ steel hinge. It has a single screen as opposed to the dual-screen of its predecessor. The phone weighs only 255 grammes as opposed to 300 grammes. The selfie camera has a single punch-hole cutout, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security, and triple camera sensors on the back.
When unfolded, the device has a 6.5-inch outer OLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a large 7.8-inch inner screen. Because of US government sanctions, it includes the Snapdragon 888 4G SoC.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 Price
The Huawei Mate Xs 2 costs Euros 1999 (approximately Rs. 1,63,400) for the single 8GB + 512GB variant. It is available in White, Black, and Violet.
The Huawei Mate Xs 2 has a 6.5-inch OLED outer display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a resolution of 24801176 pixels. There is a large 7.8-inch OLED screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz, a touch sampling rate of 240Hz, and a resolution of 2,480 × 2,200 pixels.
Also Read: Huawei P50E Launched: Price, Specifications
It is powering by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, with graphics provided by the Adreno 660 GPU. The chipset is pairing with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage. It is expandable via an NM card up to 256GB. The phone launches HarmonyOS 2 right away.
The phone features a 4600mAh battery and supports 66W fast charging. Connectivity features packs with Bluetooth 5.2 LE, and USB Type-C. For security purpose there is a fingerprint sensor on the side, as well as stereo speakers. It weighs 255 grams and has dimensions of 75.5x 5.4-11.1mm.
On the back of the smartphone, there are three cameras. A 50-megapixel primary sensor with a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture and 2.5cm macro, and an 8-megapixel lens with an f/2.4 aperture, 30x digital zoom, and OIS. There is a 10.7-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture on the front side.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…