World’s First 240Hz Monitor: Odyssey Neo G8 Revealed
Samsung is set to launch the three new monitors in global markets in the first half of 2022.
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung’s New Monitors: Specifications
- 2Monitor’s Availability
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung is expected to announce three monitors at CES.
- Odyssey Neo G8 will offer a 240Hz Refresh Rate.
- They are set to be launched in the first half of 2022.
World’s First 240Hz Monitor Samsung Odyssey Neo G8, along with two other models, have been revealed by Samsung ahead of CES 2022 scheduled to take place this week. Samsung is expected to announce three monitors at CES, including the 32-inch Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 monitor featuring the world’s first 4K display with a 240Hz refresh rate. Read to know more about the upcoming monitors!
Samsung’s New Monitors: Specifications
The Odyssey Neo G8 is claimed to be the world’s first 250Hz 4K monitor, along with a 1000R curvature. Samsung has equipped the monitor with its Quantum mini LED technology, offering a peak brightness of 2,000 nits with Quantum HDR 2000. The monitor offers a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 and CoreSync for automatic brightness adjustment. It is equipped with two HDMI 2.1 ports as well as a DisplayPort 1.4. It also features Auto Source Switch+ to change between active sources on its own. The monitor is set to be unveiled at CES 2022.
Samsung also revealed a second monitor, called Samsung Smart Monitor M8. The 32-inch monitor comes with a 4K resolution. Samsung Smart Monitor M8 can also be used as a smart TV. Samsung Smart Monitor M8 offers 99 per cent RGB colour gamut support. With a thickness of 11.4mm, the upcoming monitor is slimmer than the current Samsung Smart Monitor M7 model. Users will also be able to monitor their smart home devices using the SmartThings app and control SmartThings compatible devices.
The third monitor revealed by the company is the UHD Monitor S8. It is a 4K resolution monitor that is aimed at content creators and designers who work with graphics. The monitor will be available in 27-inch and 32-inch size options. It may offer 98 per cent DCI-P3 colour gamut support, along with VESA and DisplayHDR 600 certification. It has been certified as glare-free by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) according to Samsung.
According to Samsung Odyssey Neo G8, Samsung Smart Monitor M8, and Samsung UHD Monitor S8 will be showcased at CES 2022. They are set to be launched in global markets (including South Korea) in the first half of 2022 including world’s first 240Hz Monitor.
What do you think of these futuristic monitors? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such updates!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.