Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G: Specifications
- 2Price and Availability
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi has launched two new smartphones to kick off 2022, the Xiaomi 11i 5G and the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G.
- The company claims that the hypercharge version can get to 100 per cent in just 15 minutes.
- It will go on sale in India on January 12 at noon.
Xiaomi has launched two new smartphones to kick off 2022, the Xiaomi 11i 5G and the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G. These two smartphones are nearly identical but have slightly different battery capacities and charging speeds. The latter model is the one making all the headlines thanks to its ability to charge incredibly quickly. The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G comes with a 120W charger, and Xiaomi claims that it can get to 100 per cent in just 15 minutes. Read to know more:
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G: Specifications
The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G has a new design with flattened sides and rounded corners. At 8.34mm in thickness, the phone still feels slim, although the 204g weight is noticeable. The frame seems to be made out of polycarbonate while the back panel is glass.
Sticking to the current trend of side-mounted fingerprint scanners, the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G has the scanner placed on the right, along with the volume buttons. The phone also sports stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an IR emitter which is almost present on every other Xiaomi smartphone.
The back panel of the Camo Green variant of the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G has a matte finish. This creates a dual-tone effect, and the green colour is only really noticeable when light hits it at an angle. With only a ‘Xiaomi 5G’ branding on the back, there is a minimalist design of this smartphone that is alluring. The camera module is bigger than that of the Mi 10i and protrudes quite a bit. It houses three cameras, a 108-megapixel primary, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and a 5-megapixel macro camera. For selfies, this phone has a 16-megapixel front camera.
The highlight of Xiaomi’s new smartphone is the 120W fast charging support. Xiaomi bundles a 120W charger in the box. It has a full-sized USB Type-A port, and you also get a Type-A to Type-C cable with this phone. The Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge 5G packs in a 4,500mAh battery, which Xiaomi claims can be filled fully in just 15 minutes.
Price and Availability
Xiaomi’s new smartphone price in India starts at Rs. 26,999 for the base variant which has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The second variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is priced at Rs. 28,999. Xiaomi is also offering a limited-period New Year discount of Rs. 1,500, while SBI Bank cardholders can avail an additional Rs. 2,500 as cashback. The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G is available in four colour options: Pacific Pearl, Purple Mist, Camo Green, and Stealth Black. It will go on sale in India on January 12 at noon.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such Tech News!
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…