Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi has launched two new smartphones to kick off 2022, the Xiaomi 11i 5G and the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G.
- The company claims that the hypercharge version can get to 100 per cent in just 15 minutes.
- It will go on sale in India on January 12 at noon.
Xiaomi has launched two new smartphones to kick off 2022, the Xiaomi 11i 5G and the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G. These two smartphones are nearly identical but have slightly different battery capacities and charging speeds. The latter model is the one making all the headlines thanks to its ability to charge incredibly quickly. The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G comes with a 120W charger, and Xiaomi claims that it can get to 100 per cent in just 15 minutes. Read to know more:
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G: Specifications
The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G has a new design with flattened sides and rounded corners. At 8.34mm in thickness, the phone still feels slim, although the 204g weight is noticeable. The frame seems to be made out of polycarbonate while the back panel is glass.
Sticking to the current trend of side-mounted fingerprint scanners, the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G has the scanner placed on the right, along with the volume buttons. The phone also sports stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an IR emitter which is almost present on every other Xiaomi smartphone.
The back panel of the Camo Green variant of the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G has a matte finish. This creates a dual-tone effect, and the green colour is only really noticeable when light hits it at an angle. With only a ‘Xiaomi 5G’ branding on the back, there is a minimalist design of this smartphone that is alluring. The camera module is bigger than that of the Mi 10i and protrudes quite a bit. It houses three cameras, a 108-megapixel primary, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and a 5-megapixel macro camera. For selfies, this phone has a 16-megapixel front camera.
The highlight of Xiaomi’s new smartphone is the 120W fast charging support. Xiaomi bundles a 120W charger in the box. It has a full-sized USB Type-A port, and you also get a Type-A to Type-C cable with this phone. The Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge 5G packs in a 4,500mAh battery, which Xiaomi claims can be filled fully in just 15 minutes.
Price and Availability
Xiaomi’s new smartphone price in India starts at Rs. 26,999 for the base variant which has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The second variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is priced at Rs. 28,999. Xiaomi is also offering a limited-period New Year discount of Rs. 1,500, while SBI Bank cardholders can avail an additional Rs. 2,500 as cashback. The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G is available in four colour options: Pacific Pearl, Purple Mist, Camo Green, and Stealth Black. It will go on sale in India on January 12 at noon.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such Tech News!
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?