ZTE Axon 30 Launch Date Set For July 27; Spotted On TENAA
ZTE has officially confirmed that their flagship ZTE Axon 30 will launch on July 27. The company revealed this piece of information via a post on Weibo. Moreover, the company also posted the very first official images for the vanilla ZTE Axon 30 5G. The Axon 30 series of devices will come with three devices namely, the Axon 30, Axon 30 Pro and Axon 30 Ultra.
Going by the official images, the ZTE Axon 30 will come with a quad rear camera setup. Moreover, two big circular modules are seen housing the rear camera setup. This kind of a typical camera module style is seen on the Honor 50 and Huawei P50.
The smartphone has recently appeared on the TENAA certification website, spotted by noted tipster Mukul Sharma. Going by the specs listed on the website, it is the same Axon 30 with a 64-megapixel primary rear camera sensor. Moreover, the official images reveal four color options. Two of these color options are glossy, one is likely to come with a leathery design and the last one with multicolored stripes kind of a design.
ZTE Axon 30 Specifications (TENAA)
The TENAA listing reveals the ZTE Axon 30 to pack a 3.2 GHz CPU. Moreover, this CPU is actually found on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. The listing also reveals a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor. Besides, there are two other 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth shots, respectively. The listing also reveals the smartphone to come in three RAM and ROM options. These are the 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB and 12GB/512GB storage options.
When it comes to the display of the upcoming ZTE Axon 30, the display comes with a big 6.92” OLED with full HD+ resolution. Moreover, the under-display camera sensor is going to be that of 16-megapixels. On the software front, the handset will run on Android 11 OS with the MyOS 11 custom skin on top.
Separately, according to a post by ZTE back in February of this year, the pixel density of the area above the camera will double up, to say the least. What this will do is basically make the under display camera technology much less visible for the most part. Also, the pixel density will reportedly double up all the way from 200 ppi to 400 ppi. Additionally, the display on the ZTE Axon 30 will most likely come with a 120Hz refresh rate instead of a 90Hz panel.
ZTE, in collaboration with Visionox, has reportedly come up with a brand new pixel arrangement. The new development basically offers significantly better clarity and overall image quality. Moreover, this is what has driven the company to come up with the ZTE Axon 30 5G, according to reports.
Furthermore, as the ZTE Axon 30 5G will join the Axon 30 Pro and 30 Ultra, we can expect to see a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. Moreover, the flagship smartphone is expected to come with a 64-megapixel triple rear camera setup. Additionally, there will be an 8-megapixel 5X periscope sensor as well, from the looks of it. Finally, we can also expect to see a 55W or 66W fast charging support. However, this is all that is known about the device as of now. We shall get to know more about the device in the coming days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…