POCO F3 GT Price In India Unveiled Ahead Of Launch
POCO is all set to launch their POCO F3 GT smartphone on July 23 in India. Moreover, the official launch of the device is just a day after the launch of the OnePlus Nord 2 in the country. POCO India head Anuj Sharma has now confirmed in an interview that the POCO F3 GT price will start from roughly Rs. 30,000 in India.
Now, noted tipster Debayan Roy has revealed the F3 GT price in India for each of the variants. Moreover, the upcoming flagship smartphone by POCO will reportedly launch as a rebranded version of the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition. Going by that, the smartphone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. Moreover, we will most likely see a 120Hz AMOLED display alongside 67W fast charging support and Android 11 OS.
POCO F3 GT Price In India (Rumored)
According to Roy, the POCO F3 GT price in India will start from Rs. 28,999 or Rs. 29,999. Moreover, this will be the price set for the 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant. On the other hand, the 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage variant price in India will be set at Rs. 31,999 or Rs. 32,999. When it comes to the availability of the device, it is all set to launch on July 23 in the country. We will get to know of the device’s select channels of availability.
Also read: Poco F3 GT Launch Date Confirmed as July 23
POCO F3 GT Specifications (Leaked)
The POCO F3 GT will come with a large 6.67-inch AMOLED display. Additionally, the display will come with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz refresh rate. On the processor front, the smartphone could be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. Additionally, the octa-core flagship chipset will be paired with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. The handset will also come with 5G connectivity, making it future proof.
For photos and videos, the POCO F3 GT will most likely come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there will be a third 2-megapixel sensor for macro shots as well. On the front, the smartphone will most likely come with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter. Lastly, the smartphone will pack a big 5,056mAh battery alongside 67W fast charging support.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…