ZTE Axon 30 Ultra To Bring Its Three 64MP Cameras To Global Markets
ZTE Axon 30 5G series have launched in China. In this series, ZTE Axon 30 Ultra arrives with a surprise – which will be available in the US and Canada. There are two other models – the Axon 30 and Axon 30 Pro. Moreover, all of them are powering on Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 SoCs. In addition, they come with multiple 64-MP sensors in their respective camera setups.
Pricing & Availability
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G will be available in Black, Gold, Green, and White colors. The device will go on sale in China starting April 19. Moreover, it will also be coming to international markets, including the US as an unlocked phone. But the company hasn’t shared any concrete date just yet.
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G is available in three storage configurations. The 8GB + 256GB storage variant is pricing at CNY 4,698 (roughly Rs. 53,700), the 12GB + 256GB storage variant price is available for CNY 4,998 (roughly Rs. 57,100), and the top-of-the-line model with 16GB + 1TB storage can be purchased in China at CNY 6,666 (roughly Rs. 76,200).
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G: Specifications
Axon30 Ultra features a 6.67-inch FHD+ curved AMOLED display. In addition, it also comes with a variable refresh rate of up to 144Hz and a 300Hz touch sampling rate. It is powered by the top-tier Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset. In addition, it comes with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra comes with a quad-camera setup on the back comprised of two 64MP primary sensors, a 64MP ultra-wide sensor, and an 8MP telephoto lens with up to 5x optical, and 10x hybrid zoom. On the front, the phone features a 16MP selfie shooter.
The phone has a sizeable 4,600mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging. Moreover, the Ultra has an in-display fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi 6E, dual speakers, dual GPS, and Android 11 with ZTE My OS 11.
Also Read: Black Shark 4 Set To Launch On March 23
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.