Realme 8 5G Set to Launch in India on April 22: What To Expect
Realme 8 5G is gearing up to launch in India on April 22. The company sent out media invites confirming the launch event. After numerous leaks and rumors, the brand confirms the phone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G SoC. In addition, the launch event will live stream on Realme’s social media platforms, including Facebook and YouTube. Furthermore, the device’s price is expecting to be lower than Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G – making it the cheapest 5G phone yet.
Realme 8 5G Leaks
The launch event will begin at 12:30 pm and there will be a “surprise speaker” on the occasion. However, the device will first make its debut in Thailand on April 21st compared to its April 22nd India debut.
The invite teases Realme 8 5G will have a punch-hole cutout at the top left corner for the selfie camera, narrow bezels, and what appears to be a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. Moreover, it has a boxy design, which looks unique. In addition, the leaks confirm that it will be available in Supersonic Blue and Supersonic Black color options.
Furthermore, Flipkart teases that Realme 8 5G will pack up to 128GB of storage. In addition, it can come with the option to expand further with a microSD card slot (up to 1TB). The phone can also run on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. It can have a Full-HD+ display with 600nits brightness display, 90Hz screen refresh rate, and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
Additionally, Realme 8 5G is also teased to pack a 5,000mAh battery, be 8.5mm thin, and weighs 185 grams. However, the optic details, battery capacity, display size, and other features remain under wraps, for now. Unlike the 4G models, this doesn’t come with the ‘Dare to Leap’ branding.c
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.