Asus ZenFone 8 Mini Surfaced on Geekbench, Tips Specs
Asus ZenFone 8 Mini has surfaced online on Geekbench. It also carries model number ASUS_I006D, which associates with the ZenFone 8 Mini. Moreover, the listing reveals that the smartphone can be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. In addition, it has the codename “SAKE”, a mention of which was first spotted in the Asus ROG Phone 5 kernel source code.
Earlier, the phone with the same model number surfaced on TUV SUD certification, suggesting 30W fast charging support. Asus ZenFone 8 Mini has scored 1,121 points in the single-core, and 3,662 points in the multi-core tests. Moreover, it has a total of 3 entries with the same model number – all of them scoring more or less the same.
Asus ZenFone 8 Mini Spotted on Geekbench
According to the listing, it has an octa-core SoC with one of the CPU cores clocked at 2.84GHz and Adreno 660 GPU. The only processor to have this CPU and GPU combination is Qualcomm’s flagship chipset, the Snapdragon 888. It means that the Asus ZenFone 8 Mini has the Snapdragon 888 SoC.
This listing shows that the Asus phone could have a 30W fast charging support. Furthermore, it also hints that the alleged Asus ZenFone 8 Mini might have at least two storage variants. There is also a mention of “SAKE_PLUS.” However, there is no clarity on whether these phones belong to the series. This report also mentions that it may launch with a 5.92-inch display with 120Hz refresh rate.
Unfortunately, those are the only details available at the moment. Hopefully, we’ll know more about the device as it gets certifications from more platforms.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.