Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Names, Designs Confirmed Officially Ahead Of India Launch
Motorola is gearing up to launch two new devices in India under the G-series. Now, the brand confirms Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion smartphones are launching in India on April 20. The phones are all set to go on sale on Flipkart. Moreover, now the company has released key specifications of the two devices on social media. In addition, both Moto G60 and G40 Fusion are expecting to power on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC.
Launch Details, Availability
When there’s more than what meets the eye, you need #motog60 to capture it. #GoBeyond with a smartphone that has a 108MP Ultra High-res Camera, Blazing-fast Snapdragon™ 732G & more. Save the date as it launches on 20th Apr, 12 PM on @Flipkart. https://t.co/9SpgNGOwjM pic.twitter.com/XRKtPYdSSU— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) April 16, 2021
Additionally, the company also teases both Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion actively on Twitter. Motorola has also confirmed that the two phones will launch in India on April 20 at 12 pm (noon). The phones will be available via Flipkart for sale.
Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Specifications
The former phone will run on Android 11 OS. It will feature a 6.8-inch hole-punch display with a 120Hz screen refresh rate and HDR10 support. Moreover, the phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC. It can also pack a 6,000mAh battery. On the back, Moto G60 will have a 108-MP main camera, an 8-MP ultra-wide angle sensor, and a depth sensor as well. At the front, the phone can also feature a 32-MP selfie camera placed inside the hole-punch cutout placed in the top center.
On the other hand, Moto G40 Fusion will feature a 64-MP main sensor on the back. Apart from that, the phone is teased to have the same display and processor as Moto G60. Motorola has partnered with ThinkShield for end-to-end mobile security solutions. Moto G60 may come in Blue and Grey color options. Whereas Moto G40 may come in glossy Blue and Black color options.c
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…