Nokia 5.4 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched
Nokia 5.4 launched globally. Check out specifications and other details
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 5.4 comes in three different configurations.
- The smartphone offers up to 128GB of onboard storage.
- Nokia 5.4 is touted to deliver up to two days of battery life.
HMD Global launched its mid-range budget smartphone Nokia 5.4 today. It is coming as the latest addition to the Nokia 5 series. Moreover, the phone carries the Nordic design that we saw on the Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 2.4 earlier. In addition, it can deliver two days of battery life on a single charge.
Moreover, it also promises two years of OS update and three years of monthly security updates.
Nokia 5.4 Price
It comes with a price tag of EUR 189 (roughly Rs. 16,900) for the base 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. Whereas, the phone also has 4GB RAM + 128GB storage and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage options. However, Nokia 5.4 is yet to receive the official prices.
It comes in Dusk and Polar Night color options. Details about the India launch of the Nokia 5.4 are to be revealed.
HMD Global announced its new accessories that include an 18W fast car charger and an 18W fast wall charger. The new phone also gets a Nokia Clear Case and Grip and Stand Case.
Nokia 5.4 Specifications
It features a 6.39-inch HD+ display. Additionally, it is a dual-SIM (Nano) Nokia 5.4 runs on Android 10 (upgradable to Android 11).
The phone is also powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, coupled with up to 6GB of RAM. In addition, it comes with up to 128GB of onboard storage.
In terms of optics, Nokia 5.4 has a quad rear camera setup that houses a 48-megapixel primary sensor and is paired with an LED flash module. The phone also comes with a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Besides, the phone packs a 4,000mAh battery.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…