Nokia 5.4 Design, Colours, And Storage Options Leaked
Nokia 5.4 expected to launch soon. It’s design, colors and configuration have also leaked.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 5 series first unveiled in 2017.
- The latest in the series could be the Nokia 5.4.
- There is no confirmation on the launch timeline of the smartphone.
HMD Global has not revealed the launch timeline for its product lineup. Now, a report claims that the next-generation Nokia 5 series smartphone – the Nokia 5.4 could launch this year itself. Initially, the series launched in early 2017. Then, its successors – Nokia 5.1 and Nokia 5.1 Plus unveiled in the next year. Additionally, in 2019, the company launched the Nokia 5.3 in March.
Also Read: 9 Things To Do With Your New Android Phone
Nokia 5.4 Launch Date Rumors
A recent report by NokiaPowerUser revealed the alleged details regarding the smartphone’s design, color options, and storage configurations. It can have the hole-punch design, dropping the waterdrop notch of its predecessor. The screen appears to have a similar size as that of the Nokia 3.4. This hints that the screen size will be 6.39 inches but there is no word on its resolution. Considering the Nokia 5.3 has an HD+ display, the same can be the case for its successor.
Furthermore, there is no mention of the processor. However, Nokia 5.4 claims to use a more powerful chipset than the Snapdragon 665 used by its predecessor. The chip will pair with 4GB of RAM and will be available in 64GB and 128GB variants. Additionally, it can also have four rear cameras.
Customers will be able to choose from two color options – Blue and Green. On the other hand, there is no mention of the battery capacity, but we hope the phone supports at least 18W fast charging. However, the previous mid-range offerings from the company in the Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 series come with 10W charging support.
While it does come as a surprise that the Nokia 5.4 may be launching this year. We presume it will rather see HMD Global launch new models for the series that are yet to get refreshed this year.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.