Nokia 9.3 PureView, 7.3 5G, 6.3 To Launch in December
Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3, and Nokia 6.3 launch delayed to 2020-end.
Highlights of the Story
- HMD Global might have delayed the launch of the Nokia 9.3 PureView.
- Nokia 9.3 PureView might launch at the end of 2020 now.
- Nokia 6.3 and 7.3 5G will also launch alongside the Nokia 9.3 PureView.
HMD Global can launch the Nokia 9.3 PureView, 7.3 5G, and 6.3 by the end of 2020, as per nokiapoweruser. Earlier there were rumors that it will launch in November. However, there is now another source that claims otherwise. According to the new report, the flagship-level 9.3 PureView, 7.3, and 6.3 will now launch towards the end of the year.
Also Read: 9 Things To Do With Your New Android Phone
Moreover, the 9.3 PureView will arrive as the company’s flagship model. Whereas, the Nokia 7.3 5G and 6.3 will be mid-range offerings.
Let us look at some of the leaked specs of Nokia 9.3 PureView
This phone is likely to feature a punch-hole design with slim bezels. It will sport a 6.29-inch QHD+ (1440×2880 pixels) OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. In addition, it will have an integrated fingerprint scanner.
The handset will pack a Snapdragon 865 chipset, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM. Additionally, the leaks also suggest it will come with up to 256GB of storage, and a 4,500mAh battery.
Moreover, it will reportedly have a Penta rear camera setup including a 108MP main sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, an 8MP telephoto sensor, a macro camera, and a depth sensor. On the front, it will house a 32MP selfie snapper.
Let us look at some of the leaked specs of Nokia 7.3 5G
The phone will sport a punch-hole design, glass body, and a noticeable bottom bezel. It will bear a 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) LCD screen with a 90Hz or 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, it will have a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Everything New In The iPhone iOS 14.3 Beta
Moreover, it is likely to have a Snapdragon 690 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB of storage. It will pack a 5,000mAh battery.
The phone will offer a quad rear camera unit comprising a 48MP (f/1.8) primary sensor, an 8MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide lens, a 5MP (f/2.4) macro camera, and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth lens. On the front, it will have a 24MP front-facing camera.
Let us look at some of the leaked specs of Nokia 6.3 5G
It is said to arrive as an LTE variant of the Nokia 7.3 5G. Hence, it will offer the same design.
The phone is expected to offer a Zeiss-branded quad rear camera setup and 16MP front shooter. In terms of processor, it is said to feature the Snapdragon 670 or the 675 processor.
Furthermore, the phone will pack a 4,000 mAh battery. It is expected to come with a starting price of 249 Euros which roughly translates at Rs. 22,015.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.