Nokia 9.3 PureView, 7.3 5G, 6.3 To Launch in December
Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3, and Nokia 6.3 launch delayed to 2020-end.
Highlights of the Story
- HMD Global might have delayed the launch of the Nokia 9.3 PureView.
- Nokia 9.3 PureView might launch at the end of 2020 now.
- Nokia 6.3 and 7.3 5G will also launch alongside the Nokia 9.3 PureView.
HMD Global can launch the Nokia 9.3 PureView, 7.3 5G, and 6.3 by the end of 2020, as per nokiapoweruser. Earlier there were rumors that it will launch in November. However, there is now another source that claims otherwise. According to the new report, the flagship-level 9.3 PureView, 7.3, and 6.3 will now launch towards the end of the year.
Also Read: 9 Things To Do With Your New Android Phone
Moreover, the 9.3 PureView will arrive as the company’s flagship model. Whereas, the Nokia 7.3 5G and 6.3 will be mid-range offerings.
Let us look at some of the leaked specs of Nokia 9.3 PureView
This phone is likely to feature a punch-hole design with slim bezels. It will sport a 6.29-inch QHD+ (1440×2880 pixels) OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. In addition, it will have an integrated fingerprint scanner.
The handset will pack a Snapdragon 865 chipset, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM. Additionally, the leaks also suggest it will come with up to 256GB of storage, and a 4,500mAh battery.
Moreover, it will reportedly have a Penta rear camera setup including a 108MP main sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, an 8MP telephoto sensor, a macro camera, and a depth sensor. On the front, it will house a 32MP selfie snapper.
Let us look at some of the leaked specs of Nokia 7.3 5G
The phone will sport a punch-hole design, glass body, and a noticeable bottom bezel. It will bear a 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) LCD screen with a 90Hz or 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, it will have a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Everything New In The iPhone iOS 14.3 Beta
Moreover, it is likely to have a Snapdragon 690 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB of storage. It will pack a 5,000mAh battery.
The phone will offer a quad rear camera unit comprising a 48MP (f/1.8) primary sensor, an 8MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide lens, a 5MP (f/2.4) macro camera, and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth lens. On the front, it will have a 24MP front-facing camera.
Let us look at some of the leaked specs of Nokia 6.3 5G
It is said to arrive as an LTE variant of the Nokia 7.3 5G. Hence, it will offer the same design.
The phone is expected to offer a Zeiss-branded quad rear camera setup and 16MP front shooter. In terms of processor, it is said to feature the Snapdragon 670 or the 675 processor.
Furthermore, the phone will pack a 4,000 mAh battery. It is expected to come with a starting price of 249 Euros which roughly translates at Rs. 22,015.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…