Nokia 6300, 8000 Launched in Europe
The two classic phones have been given a facelift and now arrive with 4G support.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 8000 4G has a 2.8-inch QVGA display.
- Both the phones have a 3.5mm audio jack.
- They will be available in European markets starting EUR 49.
HMD Global officially launched the Nokia 6300 4G and 8000 4G feature phones in Europe. They are the refreshed avatars of the smart-feature phones. This revamped look gives the feature phones a premium look. Moreover, the phones run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor. It comes with a 1,500mAh removable battery.
Also Read: NBTC Certifies Mi 10T Lite – See Specs Here
“As the world is still adapting to the new normal and working flexibly, we wanted to provide an extra layer of reassurance and convenience for families to remain connected both to their work and one another. The amazingly affordable Nokia 6300 4G and beautiful Nokia 8000 4G-offer choice, connectivity, and style, drawing on our trusted heritage, redesigned for the modern-day.”Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global
Nokia 8000 4G, Nokia 6300 4G Price
Nokia 8000 4G comes with a price tag of EUR 79 (roughly Rs. 6,900). Whereas, the 6300 4G comes with a price tag of EUR 49 (roughly Rs. 4,300).
The former launched in Onyx Black, Opal White, Topaz Blue, and Cintrine Gold color options, and the Nokia 6300 4G has launched in Cyan Green, Light Charcoal, and Powder White colors.
However, the exact availability is not announced for the smart feature phones. HMD Global also said it will be available only in select markets.
Nokia 8000 4G, Nokia 6300 4G Specifications
Both run on KaiOS software, which is the most preferred platform for feature phones. Because of this, it will be able to run WhatsApp, Facebook, Google, Gmail, YouTube, and other apps that can be downloaded from the KaiStore.
Additionally, it also supports Google Assistant, will give you voice support for certain features. However, it will not be like the full-fledged Android experience.
Also Read: How to Make Your Android Look Like an iPhone
Nokia 6300 4G features a 2.4-inch QVGA screen and the standard numeric keypad. Whereas, the Nokia 8000 4G has a 2.8-inch QVGA display.
Both phones run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor. In addition, 6300 4G has 4GB of internal storage compared to 8000 4G has 512MB RAM. Moreover, the storage is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card.
Nokia 6300 4G has a VGA rear camera. Whereas, the Nokia 8000 4G has a 2-megapixel rear camera.
Both phones pack a 1500mAh battery that is rated to deliver a standby time of 27 days. There is a MicroUSB port for charging and a 3.5mm audio jack. It also comes with support for a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Connectivity options include memory expansion, FM Radio, LTE Cat 4, WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, and support for dual nano-SIM cards.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi