NBTC Certifies Mi 10T Lite – See Specs Here
Mi 10T Lite receives Thailand’s NBTC certification. This does indicate that the India launch of the device might be possible.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi 10T Lite receives Thailand’s NBTC certification
- The smartphone is said to be powered by the Snapdragon 750G SoC
- Mi 10T Lite will also feature a 6.67-inch display with 120Hz refresh rate
Taking it back a bit, the Mi 10T Lite was announced along with the vanilla Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro in September of this year. Moreover, Xiaomi also launched the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro in India recently at pretty decent competitive price tags.
Now, a recent development reveals that the Mi 10T Lite has been certified by NBTC in Thailand. Besides, this indicates that the smartphone might land in other markets. The India launch of the device can also be considered to be imminent, going by this. Moreover, the company has also revealed its plans to release more Mi devices in the country. This is why the 10T Lite launch in India will not come as much of a surprise.
Mi 10T Lite specifications
Recalling the Mi 10T Lite specifications, the smartphone comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ display. Additionally, it is an IPS LCD display with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz. Moreover, the display of the phone also features a center-positioned punch-hole design to house the selfie shooter.
On the processor front, the Mi 10T Lite is powered by the latest Snapdragon 750G SoC. Additionally, this octa-core processor is paired with the Adreno 619 GPU. Furthermore, the device comes with 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. Besides, the internal storage of the device is also expandable via a microSD card. It runs on Android 10 with the MIUI 12 custom skin on top. The phone also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Also read: Nokia 8 V 5G UW Launched For Verizon
When it comes to the cameras, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G comes with a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 13-megapixel ultra-wide sensor. Additionally, the setup also includes a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Mi 10T Lite packs a 4,820mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support. Moreover, the smartphone also packs all the important connectivity options. These include 5G, 4G LTE, NFC, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
The premium flagship smartphone packs quite the punch with all the amazing specs. Hopefully, the smartphone makes its way to the Indian market soon.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…