Nokia 8 V 5G UW Launched For Verizon
Nokia 8 V 5G UW packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, quad rear cameras and a 4,500mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 8 V 5G UW will be available for purchase from November 12.
- It comes in a single Meteor Grey color option.
- The phone supports Verizon’s Ultra-Wideband network.
HMD Global released its second 5G smartphone, the Nokia 8 V 5G UW. It is the company’s second 5G phone after the Nokia 8.3 5G. However, it is the first model in the Nokia portfolio to support mmWave 5G network alongside sub-6GHz. The company has brought the smartphone specifically for US carrier Verizon.
On the other hand, this phone is basically a tweaked version of the 8.3 5G that debuted in March.
Nokia 8 V 5G UW Price
The smartphone comes with a price tag of starting $700 (approx Rs.52,000). Moreover, it is available in Meteor Grey color option.
It will go on sale starting November 12. The phone will be available for purchase in the US through Verizon’s website, app, local retailers, and Best Buy. However, as it is exclusive to US market, it is not made global.
Nokia 8 V 5G UW Specifications
It features a 6.81-inch full-HD+ Pure Display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a hole-punch design. In addition, this dual-SIM phone runs on Android 10 and is promised to receive an update to Android 11.
The phone powers on octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. Additionally, it has up to 8GB RAM and up to 128GB of onboard storage.
In terms of optics, Nokia 8 V 5G UW sports a quad-rear setup that houses a 64-MP primary camera, a 12-MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2-MP macro camera and a 2-MP depth sensor. There’s a 24-mp camera at the front for selfies and video calling.
Both front and rear cameras of the smartphone are powered by Zeiss optics.
Moreover, it comes in 64GB and 128GB of onboard storage versions. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Further, the phone comes with a dedicated Google Assistant button.
It also packs a 4,500mAh battery on the Nokia 8 V 5G UW that supports up to 18W fast charging.
Connectivity options on the phone include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…