Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro Launched in India
Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
Highlights of the Story
- Both the phones come with 5G support.
- Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- They are both equipped with triple rear camera setup.
Xiaomi launches the Mi 10T series in India today. However, it made its global debut in September. It follows the Mi 10 and the Mi 10 Pro that was globally unveiled back in March. On the other hand, Mi 10 Pro never came to India.
Both of them are powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processors and come with triple rear camera setups.
Xiaomi Mi 10T, 10TPro Pricing, Availability
Mi 10 T is priced at Rs. 35,999 for the 6GB + 128GB variant and Rs. 37,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variant. Whereas, 10t Pro is priced at Rs. 39,999 for the single 8GB + 128GB model.
Mi 10T is offered in Cosmic Black and Lunar Silver color options. Whereas, the latter is offered in Aurora Blue, Cosmic Black, and Lunar Silver colors.
Moreover, the pre-orders will kick off October 16 via Mi.com, Flipkart, Mi Home stores. In terms of offers, during the Big Billion Days sale on Flipkart, the 10T series buyers will get up to Rs. 3,000 as bank cashback. It has also an additional Rs. 2,000 on an exchange, and no-cost EMI options.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Specifications
It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 144Hz refresh rate, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Additionally, it comes with 128GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The phone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, coupled with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM. In addition, it will run on MIUI 12, based on Android 10.
In terms of optics, Mi 10T is equipped with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary sensor, a 13-MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-MP sensor with a macro lens.
On the front, there is a 20-MP selfie camera sensor housed in the hole-punch cutout. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, infrared (IR), and a USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications
It features the same display specifications as the Mi 10T. In addition, Pro comes with up to XXGB of UFS 3.1 storage options.
The Pro variant is also powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
In terms of optics, Mi 10T Pro houses a 108-MP primary sensor with optical image stabilization (OIS), a 13-MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-MP sensor with a macro lens. On the front, there is a 20-MP selfie camera sensor.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, IR, and a USB Type-C port.
Further, there is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and dual speakers on board. The Mi 10T Pro packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi