iPhone 13 Pro And Pro Max Could Feature Upgraded Ultra-wide Cameras
As per a fresh report, the ultra-wide-angle cameras could see a massive improvement in the 2021 iPhone series.
Highlights of the Story
- The next year’s iPhone lineup, expected to be called iPhone 13, might come with four models.
- iPhone 13 and the iPhone 13 Pro Max will see new improvements in the ultra-wide-angle cameras.
- The two phones will feature improved aperture points f/1.8, 6P (six-element lens) with autofocus.
With Apple’s iPhone 12 series launch out of the way, rumors on iPhone 13 are now rife. Now, TF Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has now released an investor note which offers insight on what to expect. According to the note, it will see new improvements in the ultra-wide-angle cameras. Moreover, even as per MacRumors, and it seems the rear camera could be in line for a significant upgrade.
What are the iPhone 13 rumors?
Kuo also mentions in the note, that the phone will see improvements with regard to the Ultra Wide camera on the high-end versions. The company will continue with four models in 2021 just like with the iPhone 12 series. Moreover, the screen sizes will remain the same for all the variants.
With the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max version, the ultra-wide camera will upgrade to f/1.8 aperture, 6P (six-element lens) with autofocus, notes Kuo. The improved ultra-wide lens will continue with the iPhone 2022 series as well, according to the analyst. Essentially the upgrade will mean more light to capture by the ultrawide lens.
Also Read: Moto G Stylus 2021 Specifications Leaked
As per Kuo, Largan is likely to become a major supplier for these ultra-wide-angle lens. Additionally, they received 50 percent of VCM orders for the iPhone 12 series’ ultra-wide-angle lens. This will move up to 70 percent in the case of the upcoming iPhone 13 series.
A recent tweet by tipster Ice Universe reveals that iPhone 13 is likely to come with the same notch design as its predecessor series. However, it is expected to sport a shorter notch on the top of the display.
Also Read: Report: iPhone 13 Could Feature A 1TB Storage Option
Moreover, Kuo believes that shipments for the iPhone 13 will increase year-on-year and offers a positive outlook for the supply chain. However, the company is now ready with its pre-orders and more for iPhone 12 series.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…