Vivo To Launch V20 Pro In India Next Month
Vivo V20 Pro is all set to launch in India next month. Moreover, the expected price of the smartphone has been revealed.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 Pro features a triple rear camera setup
- The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC
- The phone was launched in Thailand in September
Vivo India CEO, Jerome Chen has confirmed that the Vivo V20 Pro will launch in India next month. Besides, the company has recently launched the Vivo V20 in the country. Now, the company is all set to launch the Pro model of the vanilla model.
Moreover, the V20 Pro was launched in Thailand back in September. The smartphone comes with a dual selfie camera setup. Additionally, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. The phone also features a triple rear camera setup which includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor.
Vivo V20 Pro India Expected Price
The Vivo V20 Pro price in India is expected to be around Rs. 35,300. The smartphone was priced at THB 14,999 in India. This roughly converts to the expected price of the device in India. This will make it a great competitor to the OnePlus Nord in India. Additionally, the V20 Pro comes in three color options namely Moonlight Sonata, Midnight Jazz, and Sunset Melody shades.
Also read: Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV Launched In India
Moreover, the Vivo V20 price in India is set at Rs. 24,990. The V20 launched in the country last month.
Vivo V20 Pro specifications
We can derive the Vivo V20 Pro specifications back from its Thailand launch. The Vivo V20 Pro features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display. Additionally, the display comes with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Moreover, the V20 Pro runs on Android 11 with the FuntouchOS 11 skin on top.
On the processor front, the Vivo V20 pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Also read: Oppo A15 Gets 2GB RAM Variant In India
When it comes to the cameras, the Vivo V20 Pro comes with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 44-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Vivo V20 Pro packs a decent 4,000mAh battery along with 33W FlashCharge fast charging technology support. The phone also packs all the important connectivity options. These include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and a USB Type-C port for charging. Lastly, the phone also features a stylish in-display fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Moto G9 Power With 6,000mAh Battery Launched
The Vivo V20 Pro is an excellent and will definitely be an excellent phone to launch in India. Moreover, the premium processor and camera setup will indeed melt many hearts into getting the device.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…