Vivo V20 Launched In India: Price, Specifications
Vivo V20 smartphone, unveiled at a virtual event, has a 44MP selfie camera and a 64MP triple camera setup.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 comes in 128GB and 256GB storage options.
- It will be available for pre-bookings starting today.
- The phone has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor.
Vivo on Tuesday launched Vivo V20 as its latest addition to its V-series in India. It unveiled at a virtual event and is first to run on Android 11 out-of-the-box. Some of the key highlights of the V20 are the 44MP selfie camera, 64MP triple camera setup, and 33W fast charging support. Moreover, it comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor.
However, the smartphone was announced globally last month — alongside the Vivo V20Pro.
In addition to Vivo V20, the company announced that Vivo V20SE would be “coming soon” to India.
Vivo V20 Price, Availability
The new smartphone is set at a starting price of Rs 24,990 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB variant. Whereas, the 8GB RAM and 256GB variant launch at a starting price of Rs 27,990.
Vivo V20 comes in three distinct color options – Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata, and Sunset Melody.
Moreover, it will go on pre-bookings in the country from today. However, the phone will go on sale for the first time on October 20.
It will be available online through Flipkart and the Vivo online store. On the other hand, it will also go on sale through various offline retail channels including Croma, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, Poorvika, Sangeetha, Big C, and Lot in addition to Vivo Exclusive Stores.
Launch offers on Vivo V20 on online channels will include V-Shield mobile protection, additional exchange discount of up to Rs. 2,500, and no-cost EMI options for up to 12 months.
There are other offline offers including a 10 percent cash back on purchases via Bank of Baroda, Federal Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Zest Money as well as 12 months extended warranty via Vi (Vodafone Idea) on Rs. 819 recharge.
Vivo V20 Specifications
It features a 6.44-inch AMOLED FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 2400x1800p, 20:9 aspect ratio, and HDR10 support. The phone runs on Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11 on top.
It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone comes with up to 256GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 1TB).
In terms of optics, it houses a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary sensor with an f/1.89 lens. The setup also houses an 8-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-MP monochrome sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
For selfies, Vivo V20 flaunts a 44-MP snapper at the front that includes an f/2.0 autofocus lens on top.
Moreover, it also includes preloaded features like 4K Selfie Video, Steadiface Selfie Video, Super Night Selfie 2.0, Dual-View Video, Slo-Mo Selfie Video, and Multi-Style Portrait.
It packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports 33W FlashCharge fast charging.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 25000
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…