LG Wing To Launch In India On October 28
The much anticipated LG Wing is all set to launch on October 28 in India. The company sent out media invites for the official announcement of their most unique smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- LG Wing was unveiled globally on September this year
- The phone carries a starting price of KRW 1,098,900
- LG Wing is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC
The LG Wing comes with two displays. Furthermore, the primary display rotates clockwise in 90 degrees to reveal the secondary display underneath it. This looks very stylish and premium as well as unique. Moreover, the smartphone packs a bunch of software customizations to enhance multitasking experience and expand its usage. The unique LG Wing was revealed globally last month and launched in South Korea recently.
The LG Wing India launch is scheduled for October 28 at 11:30am. Moreover, it will be a virtual launch event and will be streamed via the company’s various social media handles. Moreover the South Korean tech giant has already started teasing the launch of the smartphone on its social media accounts.
Also read: Vivo V20 On Sale In India
LG Wing Specifications
The LG Wing features a 6.8-inch full-HD+ P-OLED FullVision. Additionally, this primary display comes with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,460 pixels. Furthermore, there is a secondary 3.9-inch full-HD+ G-OLED display as well. This secondary display comes with a resolution of 1,080 x 1,240 pixels. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the Q OS skin on top.
On the processor front, the LG Wing is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, Additionally, the octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and two internal storage options. The internal storage options are 128GB and 256GB, respectively. Besides, the internal storage on the device is also expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card slot.
Also read: OPPO Launches Smart TV R1 And S1
When it comes to the cameras, the LG Wing features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle secondary sensor and another ultra-wide-angle sensor of 12-megapixel. Additionally, the camera comes with a hexa-motion stabiliser which works with a preloaded Gimbal Motion Camera feature. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
Lastly, the LG Wing packs a decent 4000mAh battery along with Quick Charge 4.0+25W fast charging support. Additionally, the smartphone also comes with 10W wireless charging support.
Price And Availability
Sadly, the LG Wing price in India is still under wraps. However, an assumption can be made by its price in the South Korean market. The price of the smartphone there is set at KRW 1,098,900 which converts to roughly Rs. 71,400 in the Indian currency. The official launch will reveal the price details of the smartphone in India.
Moreover, this will be the price for the 128GB variant. Also, the smartphone comes in two color options namely Aurora Gray and Illusion Sky.
The uniquely design LG Wing will definitely take the Indian market by storm upon its launch. From a very good processor to an amazing dual display setup, the smartphone is both feature and power packed. It will be interesting to witness the reaction of Indian tech enthusiasts when the smartphone finally launches.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.