Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV Launched In India
Sony has launched their A8H Ultra-HD HDR OLED TV in India. The television is the company’s latest premium flagship television and carries a bunch of exciting specs.
Highlights of the Story
- Sony A8H has launched as the company’s latest flagship OLED TV in India
- The TV comes with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos support as well
- The smart television runs on Android TV 9 Pie
Sony A8H Ultra-HD HDR OLED TV has launched in India. Moreover, the television is priced at Rs. 2,79,990 for the 65-inch model. Moreover, the new OLED TV is the latest premium television offering by Sony. Additionally, the television comes with an Ultra-HD display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Moreover, it is an OLED display with support for HDR up to the Dolby Vision format.
Furthermore, the TV is already available via Sony offline retail stores, major electronics stores, Sony’s online portal shopatsc.com, and Amazon. Besides, there is only the lone 65-inch variant available for purchase as of now. However, Sony has revealed that a 55-inch version of the television is going to be up on a sale soon as well.
Sony A8H OLED TV Price
The Sony A8H OLED TV price in India has been set at Rs. 2,79,990. Moreover, this is the price tag for the model with a 65-inch display. The hefty price tags easily puts the television in a premium segment. Moreover, the Sony TV will give tough competition to other brands like Samsung and LG. LG has quite a few premium TVs which are priced at around Rs. 3,00,000 in India.
Sony A8H OLED TV Specifications
The Sony A8H TV comes with an Ultra-HD display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. To add to this, the display is an OLED one which comes with HDR support as well. Besides, the HDR is supported up to the Dolby Vision format as well.
The premium television also comes with a range of audio formats support. Additionally, the television features Dolby Atmos support as well which provides a mega-immersive experience. Moreover, the sound output on the TV uses Sony’s Acoustic Surface Audio Technology. The screen of this television is the speaker in itself using four drivers for a total sound output of 30W.
The television runs Android TV 9 Pie and comes with 16GB of internal storage. This internal storage is provided for apps and app data. The Sony A8H comes with built-in Chromecast, Google Assistant and Google Play Store for apps. Besides, it also features the Apple AirPlay 2 support. This makes Apple users sorted completely.
The Sony A8H carries Sony’s X1 Ultimate picture processor alongside the company’s Triluminos picture enhancement technology. This takes the picture quality of the TV to a whole new extent. Lastly, the TV features a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz at Full-HD resolution. Besides, the TV maintains a standard 60Hz at 4K resolution.
From the looks of it, the television will definitely appeal to the loyal Sony lovers out there. However, the price of the television is definitely hefty and might see a very small customer base.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…