Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Apple One Plans In India
Apple One subscription plan is now available for users in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple One is available in the Individual pack per month.
- The membership is currently accessible in India.
- Apple One is a subscription service that bundles the subscription plans of Apple’s other services including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud.
Apple One subscription bundles are here finally! It was announced back in September. However, one can pick the bundles of their choices depending on which services they would like to use. It is a subscription service that bundles the subscription plans of their other services. It includes AppleMusic, AppleTV+, AppleArcade, AppleNews+, AppleFitness+, and iCloud.
Whereas, in short, instead of getting subscriptions to different services, you can just get Apple One with all your preferred services.
However, these plans will differ according to the services available in your region or country. Apple One is available in the Individual pack pricing at Rs 195 per month and the Family pack that costs Rs 365 per month. This subscription will be available to users across all Apple devices and more. It will also include Windows 10 computing devices as well as Android phones.
Three different plans for the Apple One:
The Individual plan includes Music, TV+, Arcade, and 50 GB of iCloud storage for Rs 195 per month.
Family Apple One Plan
The Family plan includes Music, TV+, Arcade, and 200 GB of iCloud storage for Rs 365 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
Premier Apple One Plan
The Premier plan includes Music, TV+, Arcade, News+, Fitness+, and 2 TB of iCloud storage and can be shared among up to six family members.
However, this will not be immediately available for users in India.
Separately the administrations would cost Rs 99 every month as Music, TV Plus, and Arcade each.
For iCloud, it costs Rs 75 every month. So you get the administrations worth Rs 372 for Rs 195 with Apple One Individual Plan in India.
Also read: Lava Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…