New Sony Xperia 1 II Model Spotted On Geekbench
Geekbench listing suggests that the Sony Xperia 1 II will come with 12GB RAM.
Highlights of the Story
- Sony Xperia 1 II may get a 12GB RAM variant.
- It debuted in February with 8GB of RAM and Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- The updated variant is rumored to come to the global market on October 30.
We know that Sony Xperia 1 II launched in February as a flagship phone by the company. It came powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC and 8GB RAM. However, the device will get a higher RAM variant option soon. For now, there is no information on when the Xperia 1 II will make its way to India.
A new leak suggests that it will soon have a 12GB RAM option at the global launch. It is already out in a special configuration in Taiwan. However, the phone was also spotted on Geekbench.
According to the Geekbench website, the global variant (with the model number Sony XQ-AT42) managed to score 908 in the single-core test and 3,387 in the multi-core test. Sony Xperia 1 II runs on the Android 10 OS. Furthermore, the device is powering on a 1.80GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. It will be paired with up to 12GB of RAM.
Sony Xperia 1 II Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch (1644×3840 pixels) 4K HDR OLED display with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, it has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The storage is further expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card.
The phone powers on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC coupled with Adreno 650 GPU. It runs on Android 10.
In terms of optics, Sony Xperia 1 II features a triple-rear camera setup with a combination of a 12-megapixel 1/1.7” Exmor primary lens with Dual PD AF and OIS, a 12-megapixel ultrawide lens with f/2.2 aperture and dual PD AF, and a 12-megapixel telephoto shooter with OIS, 3x zoom, f/2.4 aperture and there is also a 3D iToF (indirect Time-of-Flight) sensor.
For the front cameras, it has an 8-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture. The phone packs a 4,000mAh battery, it supports 21W USB-PD fast charging, Qi Wireless charging.
It is water-resistant with IP65/IP68 certification. The phone comes with a 3.5mm audio jack along with a stereo front speaker with Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, DSEE Ultimate with 2360 Reality Audio, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Connectivity features on the handset include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C, and 3.5mm audio jack.
Also read: Mobile Aux Jack Repair
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…