Galaxy Z Fold 3 Could Have Three Displays, Sliding Keyboard
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 may come with a hole-punch design for the selfie camera.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 alleged sketches leaked.
- 3D renders of the phone have been created based on leaked sketches.
- Samsung has not shared any information about a Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Galaxy Z Fold 3? Is it happening or not? If it does- it will be the next-gen foldable phone after the Fold 2 launch a month ago. There have been rumors already that the Fold3 will have a hole-punch design for the selfie camera. However, new leaks pointing towards it having a dual-hinge design and a sliding keyboard have come forward.
It looks like Samsung is working on multiple folding phones. Among them, one model is going to be the Galaxy Z Fold 3, if rumors are true. This is via some product sketches from a design patent in 2018.
The design patent according to LetsGoDigital, filed by Samsung Display during mid-2018 with the Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO). Additionally, it got discovered in July this year.
They show a Samsung GalaxyZ Fold2 like-design but with another panel that also folds, and a sliding keyboard. This patent holds eight product sketches and a brief description of the Galaxy Z Fold 3.
It shows a device in its unfolded state with two hinges. Additionally, it also has a keyboard sticking out from one of the sides.
Based on the product sketches, the publication collaborated with Sarang Sheth, who is the editor-in-chief at Yanko Design (an online magazine for international product design), to create 3D renders of the phone.
According to this 3D-image, Galaxy Z Fold 3 has an additional hinge that allows another screen to unfold. This, in turn, will make it a long single display in its unfolded form. In this image, the third screen folds outwards, allowing for a usable display to always be at the top.
Additionally, from the sides of one of the folding screens, a sliding QWERTY keyboard can be seen with touch sensitive keys.
These renders show a hole-punch design for the front camera and a triple rear camera setup.
However, the design seems quite unique, but these are renders based on a patent. The report also mentions that the rumored phone will have a light indicator in the hinge. Samsung received a patent for it this month.
As of now, Samsung has not shared any information on the rumored Galaxy Z Fold 3. The images are not official, so the actual phone could look quite different when it is officially announced.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…