Asus Reduces ROG Phone 3 Price in India By Rs.3,000
One of the most powerful smartphones of 2020 just got affordable.
Highlights of the Story
- Asus ROG Phone 3 buyers can receive an additional 10 percent instant discount on Axis Bank.
- The phone is now available at a starting price of Rs 46,999.
- Asus ROG Phone 3 launched earlier this year.
Asus announces a price cut on its latest gaming phone. The ROG Phone 3 receives a permanent price cut of Rs 3,000 in the Indian market. Moreover, the company says that all the variants of the phone will now sell for Rs 3,000 less.
This new price is applicable from Thursday, 29th October (starting mid-day of 29th October i.e. 29th October 12:00:00) on Flipkart. Moreover, Flipkart Plus customers will have early access to buy the ROG Phone 3 at the new price from Thursday.
Additionally, Asus ROG Phone 3 comes with a host of additional offers during the ongoing Flipkart Big Diwali sale. It also gets no-cost EMI options of up to nine months on select cards. There is also an additional 10 percent instant discount on Axis Bank debit and credit cards.
Asus ROG Phone 3 price in India is at Rs 46,999 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage model. Whereas, Rs 49,999 for the 12/256GB variant, and Rs 54,999 for the top 12/256GB variant. All three configurations have now received a permanent price cut of Rs 3,000 in India.
The company had also launched various accessories – ROG Kunai 3 Gamepad at Rs 9,999, TwinView Dock 3 at Rs 19,999, Mobile Desktop Dock 2 at Rs 12,999, a Glass Screen Protector at Rs 699, a Neon Aero Case at Rs 1,999, and a Lightning Armor Case at Rs 2,999.
Also Read: Redmi K30S Launched In China
To recall, Asus ROG Phone 3 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform. It features a 6.59-inch AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support. The phone packs a 6000mAh battery. Additionally, it comes with AirTrigger 3 system for an enhanced gaming experience.
In terms of camera, it houses a 64-MP Sony IMX686 sensor with f/1.8 aperture coupled with an ultra-wide 13-MP camera and a 5-MP macro lens.
Also read: Smartphone News
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.