Oppo K7x 5G Specs Leak, Launch Date Revealed
Oppo K7x will also feature a 90Hz refresh rate display and a 5,000 mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo K7x 5G is set to launch in China on November 4th.
- The phone is tipped to come with a 6.5-inch display, 48MP camera, and a 5,000mAh battery.
- It will also feature a 90Hz refresh rate display.
Oppo K7x 5G launch date is now out via a poster on Weibo. It will launch on November 4th and is a 5G offering from the brand. Moreover, it is also spotted on China Telecom, which has revealed the key specifications and features.
The promotional image shows a rectangular camera module at the back. However, it is hard to see we can at least expect a triple camera setup on the back. In addition, there is no sign of a fingerprint sensor on the back according to the image of the Oppo K7x. It can be a side-mounted or under-display fingerprint sensor.
On the other hand, a known tipster DigitalChatStation, reveals the specs of the phone via a tweet.
OPPO K7x参数一览，猜猜卖多少[偷乐] pic.twitter.com/7HAmUGfuii— Digital Chat Station (@StationChat) October 29, 2020
However, the listing does not reveal many details. K7x specifications have been listed on TENAA.
Also Read: LG Wing With Swivel Screen Launched in India
Oppo K7x 5G Specifications (TENAA)
It will sport a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD with a 1080 x 2400 resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. In addition, it has a touch sampling rate of 180Hz. The TENAA listing suggests it will have narrow bezels. As it will come with a screen to body ratio of 90.7 percent.
Oppo K7x will be power on the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC.
In terms of optics, it will feature a quad-camera setup at the back with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP secondary lens, and dual 2MP lenses.
Additionally, for selfies, there will be a 16MP front camera on the Oppo K7x.
The listing also suggests it will pack a 5,000 mAh battery and come with 30W VOOC fast charging support.
Oppo K7x pricing details are currently unknown. The pricing details will be unveiled on November 4.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.