Lava Pulse 1 With Contactless Thermometer Launched
The feature phone will enable users to measure their body temperature without touching the sensor.
Highlights of the Story
- Lava launches the Lava Pulse 1, a unique smartphone in India.
- It is equipped with a decent backup with a 1800mAh battery.
- Pulse 1 supports seven languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati, and Punjabi.
Lava launches a new feature phone in the Indian market called the Lava Pulse 1. This feature phone will tell you without touching your body temperature. In case you get a fever, this phone will alert you that your body temperature is rising. Moreover, it is the world’s first phone to be fitted with a contactless talking thermometer.
“The Health rate sensor allows you to measure your heart rate & BP by just placing your finger on the sensor. The sensor will do the rest and will share the heart rate and blood pressure on the screen,” the description on the website reads.
“Pulse 1 is a solution for people who cannot afford the high cost of contactless thermometers or do not have easy access to a doctor/medical facility.”Tejinder Singh, Head-Product, Lava International.
Lava Pulse 1 Price in India, Availability
The phone comes with a pocket-friendly price tag of Rs 1,999. It is only available in the Rose Gold color option. Additionally, the phone comes with a 1-year replacement service assurance for the device.
In addition, it has six months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories, including battery.
The phone is now up for sale via offline stores across the country. Additionally, it is on sale on e-commerce platforms like Flipkart and Amazon.
Lava Pulse 1 Specifications
It features a 2.4-inch display with an expandable memory of up to 32GB.
For photography, there is a 0.3MP primary camera on board. Other features include a flashlight, Wireless FM Radio with recording capabilities, MP3 support, Bluetooth, and Dual-SIM compatibility.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs Leak
Number Talker Functionality ensures the ease of calling, such that every time you press a number on the dialler, it will call out the number key pressed.
Additionally, it has a 1,800mAh battery. It also comes with a super battery mode.
The feature phone also supports photo icons for contacts and Number Talker. Additionally, it lets users type in seven languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati, and Punjabi.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 10000
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.