LG Wing With Swivel Screen Launched in India
LG Wing with swivel screen and triple rear cameras launches in India.
Highlights of the Story
- LG Wing will go on sale in India from November 9.
- It comes with a pop-up selfie camera.
- LG Wing supports 5G and comes with a Gimbal Motion Camera feature.
LG Wing launches in India as the latest smartphone by the South Korean company. This smartphone comes with swivel mode that allows the main display to rotate 90 degrees. Moreover, the company also introduced LG Velvet, which gives users the option of using it with dual screens.
“Today’s smartphone users want and deserve more than cookie-cutter designs and tried-and-true features.”Advait Vaidya, Business Head, Mobile Communications, LG Electronics India
LG Wing initially launched in global markets and debuted in South Korea a few weeks ago. This smartphone comes under the company’s Explorer Project. It aims to bring new usability concepts to the market. Furthermore, LG also launched the LG Velvet Dual Screen smartphone in the country.
LG Wing Price in India, Availability
The phone comes with a price tag of Rs. 69,990 for the base 128GB storage variant. It comes in Aurora Gray and Illusion Sky color options and will go on sale from November 9.
However, the 256GB variant has not launched in India.
LG Wing Price Specifications
It features a 6.8-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,460 pixels) P-OLED FullVision display as the primary screen. Additionally, comes with a 20.5:9 aspect ratio and 395ppi of pixel density. The secondary display, on the other hand, comes with a 3.9-inch full-HD+ (1,080×1,240 pixels) G-OLED panel that provides a 1.15:1 aspect ratio. In addition, has a pixel density of 419ppi.
There is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of optics, LG Wing sports a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64-MP primary camera sensor with an f/1.8 lens, a 13-MP secondary sensor with an f/1.9 ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12-MP tertiary sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens.
Moreover, this setup is also equipped with a Hexa-motion stabilizer and works with a Gimbal Motion Camera feature. The latter feature allows users to control the camera angles of the dual ultra-wide-angle lenses using a virtual joystick available on the secondary screen.
In addition, LG Wing also comes with a 32-MP camera sensor on a pop-up module along with an f/1.9 lens for selfies and video chats.
The phone comes in 128GB and 256GB of internal storage options that both are expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB).
Additionally, it packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports Quick Charge 4.0+ 25W fast charging as well as 10W wireless charging.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE-A, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. The phone also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.