TCL 10 5G UW With Launched on Verizon Wireless
It is a carrier-specific variant of the already available TCL 10 5G by Verizon.
Highlights of the Story
- TCL 10 5G UW sports a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display.
- It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- The phone houses a 4,500mAh battery.
A carrier-specific variant TCL 10 5G UW for the Verizon Wireless US network is now available for purchase. It is the most affordable 5G smartphone that users in the US can buy. However, the regular variant of this phone, TCL105G came earlier in April is slightly different from this carrier variant. The difference mostly lies in the hardware of the phone.
Verizon has started rolling out 5G in the US. Subsequently, this smartphone supports the telecom giant’s ‘ultra-wideband’ mm-wave 5G networks.
TCL 10 5G UW Price
Verizon announces this smartphone comes with a price tag of $399 (roughly Rs. 29,400). It is the most affordable smartphone on its network. This will deliver “blazing-fast speeds and the transformational experience that comes from 5G Ultra Wideband”.
However, the TCL 10 5G UW is available at this price only with select Verizon Unlimited plans.
The phone is also available in the UK on Three. Additionally, it comes in Chrome Blue and Mercury Gray colors.
Also Read: Huawei Nova 8 Series Gets 3C Certification
TCL 10 5G UW Specifications
It features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) LCD Dotch Display. The phone has TCL’s NXTVISION visual technology that is said to provide ‘extra sharpness’ and enhance clarity as well as contrast. Additionally, it supports HDR10 and comes with a reading color mode.
It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, coupled with 6GB of RAM. Additionally, it will have 128GB of onboard storage that can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card.
This TCL 10 5G UW variant comes equipped with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens. It is accompanied by an 8-MP ultra-wide camera and a 5-MP macro shooter. In addition, it has a 16-MP selfie camera sensor.
It packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge technology which Verizon says juices up the battery from near zero to 50 percent in half an hour. The phone also comes with On-The-Go Reverse Charging feature, and a USB Type-C port. It features a rear fingerprint sensor.
Verizon says that the TCL 10 5G UW can get download speeds up to 25 times faster than 4G LTE with 5G ultra wideband.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.