TCL 10 5G UW With Launched on Verizon Wireless
It is a carrier-specific variant of the already available TCL 10 5G by Verizon.
Highlights of the Story
- TCL 10 5G UW sports a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display.
- It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- The phone houses a 4,500mAh battery.
A carrier-specific variant TCL 10 5G UW for the Verizon Wireless US network is now available for purchase. It is the most affordable 5G smartphone that users in the US can buy. However, the regular variant of this phone, TCL105G came earlier in April is slightly different from this carrier variant. The difference mostly lies in the hardware of the phone.
Verizon has started rolling out 5G in the US. Subsequently, this smartphone supports the telecom giant’s ‘ultra-wideband’ mm-wave 5G networks.
TCL 10 5G UW Price
Verizon announces this smartphone comes with a price tag of $399 (roughly Rs. 29,400). It is the most affordable smartphone on its network. This will deliver “blazing-fast speeds and the transformational experience that comes from 5G Ultra Wideband”.
However, the TCL 10 5G UW is available at this price only with select Verizon Unlimited plans.
The phone is also available in the UK on Three. Additionally, it comes in Chrome Blue and Mercury Gray colors.
Also Read: Huawei Nova 8 Series Gets 3C Certification
TCL 10 5G UW Specifications
It features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) LCD Dotch Display. The phone has TCL’s NXTVISION visual technology that is said to provide ‘extra sharpness’ and enhance clarity as well as contrast. Additionally, it supports HDR10 and comes with a reading color mode.
It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, coupled with 6GB of RAM. Additionally, it will have 128GB of onboard storage that can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card.
This TCL 10 5G UW variant comes equipped with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens. It is accompanied by an 8-MP ultra-wide camera and a 5-MP macro shooter. In addition, it has a 16-MP selfie camera sensor.
It packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge technology which Verizon says juices up the battery from near zero to 50 percent in half an hour. The phone also comes with On-The-Go Reverse Charging feature, and a USB Type-C port. It features a rear fingerprint sensor.
Verizon says that the TCL 10 5G UW can get download speeds up to 25 times faster than 4G LTE with 5G ultra wideband.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.