Micromax Teases “In” Series Design Ahead Of Launch
Micromax is gearing up to launch its In series of smartphone on November 3. The design of this series has been teased online.
Highlights of the Story
- Micromax In series teased online
- Micromax reveals that its collaborating with MediaTek
- The new series is all set to launch on November 3 in India
Micromax has started releasing teasers for the upcoming In series of smartphones. They shared the teasers across their social media handles. Besides, Micromax has officially confirmed their partnership with MediaTek. Furthermore, this easily indicates that the upcoming smartphones will be powered by MediaTek processors. Moreover, they have hinted that the upcoming smartphones might carry the MediaTek Helio G35 or G85.
Furthermore, the latest teaser video posted by the company reveals the rear panel design of the device. From the looks of it, this will be the first phone in the series to come with a reflective gradient design. Additionally, we can also see tapered edges at the back.
Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma has stated that, “Micromax’s R&D in India will use the latest technologies and the advanced MediaTek Helio G series chips, which deliver premium performance and enhanced customer experiences. Software development has always been the strength of the Indian ecosystem and we will leverage that strength in our software design.”
Sharma goes on to say that, “Special focus on Kernel, Connectivity, Multimedia, and Telephony will provide an enhanced experience of the core Android operating system. Our team will be using these chipsets to develop the upcoming smartphones at our R&D Centre in India.”
Micromax In Series Specifications
Although Micromax is keeping things a bit discreet, two smartphones of the series are already at the center of multiple rumors. These smartphones are the Micromax In 1 and Micromax In 1a. According to a leak by The Mobile Indian, the Micromax In 1 and 1a will feature a 6.5-inch HD+ display. Moreover, the leak reveals that the smartphones will likely pack a 5,000mAh battery.
Also read: Huawei Mate 30E Pro Launched In China
Additionally, the In 1a will reportedly be powered by the Helio G35 processor. Besides, the In 1 is expected to be powered by the Helio G85 chipset. Moreover, the In 1a will reportedly feature a dual rear camera setup. The setup will include a 13-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. On the front, the smartphone will come with a 8-megapixel selfie shooter. The other model with 3GB/32 GB is said to feature a triple camera setup. This setup could include a 13MP + 5MP + 2MP combination of sensors. On the front, this model will feature a 13MP selfie shooter.
Moreover, Micromax has also revealed that it primarily wants to target the Rs 7,000-Rs 15,000 price bracket. This is because companies like Xiaomi and Realme have dominated this segment. This will be a wonderful opportunity for the company to compete and give tough competition to these brands.
Micromax has always been known for making great devices at affordable prices. However, it has not really been the best of times for the brand recently. Hopefully, with this upcoming series the company will redeem its brand name. Moreover, we can’t wait to see what the In series has to offer.
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.