Moto G 5G Specs Leaked Online
The Moto G 5G specifications have surfaced online with the codename “Kiev”. The device will reportedly be a budget friendly 5G device by the Lenovo-owned company.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G 5G will be a toned-down version of the Moto G 5G Plus
- The newly leaked smartphone will likely carry a Snapdragon 690 SoC
- This processor debuted with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G
The Moto G 5G will most likely be a toned-down version of the Moto G 5G Plus that was launched way back in July. Moreover, some key specifications of the smartphone have leaked online. For starters, the smartphone will carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC. Additionally, the device will feature an OLED display as well. From the looks of it, the smartphone will give a tough competition to the recently launched OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs Leak
Technology blog TechnikNews in collaboration with XDA Developers has leaked details about the Moto G 5G. The newly leaked smartphone will most likely launch along with the Moto G9 Power by the end of this year. Also, the smartphone is said to be under the works with the “Kiev” codename.
Moto G 5G Expected Specifications
The Moto G 5G will feature a full-HD OLED display with HDR support. Moreover, we will most probably see a standard 60Hz refresh rate and nothing too fancy. On the processor front, the smartphone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC. Now, this chipset actually debuted very recently with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G launch. Moreover, the octa-core chipset will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Besides, the internal storage on the device is also going to be expandable via a microSD slot.
Also read: Redmi K30S Launched In China
When it comes to the cameras, the Moto G 5G will reportedly feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel secondary telephoto sensor. Additionally, there will be a third 2-megapixel sensor as well. Moreover, the sensors will come with apertures of f/1.7 lens, f/2.2 and another f/2.2 lens, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will feature a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. This is similar to the one available on the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Furthermore, the Moto G 5G will reportedly run on Android 10 OS at the time of launch. Moreover, the smartphone is also said to come with NFC connectivity alongside Qualcomm aptX. The smartphone is also said to come in two variants with the model numbers of XT2113-2 and XT2113-3.
The Moto G 5G surely does seem like an excellent mid-ranger. Hopefully, the official India launch date and price of the device are revealed soon.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.