Moto G 5G Specs Leaked Online
The Moto G 5G specifications have surfaced online with the codename “Kiev”. The device will reportedly be a budget friendly 5G device by the Lenovo-owned company.
Table Of Contents
- 1Moto G 5G Expected Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G 5G will be a toned-down version of the Moto G 5G Plus
- The newly leaked smartphone will likely carry a Snapdragon 690 SoC
- This processor debuted with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G
The Moto G 5G will most likely be a toned-down version of the Moto G 5G Plus that was launched way back in July. Moreover, some key specifications of the smartphone have leaked online. For starters, the smartphone will carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC. Additionally, the device will feature an OLED display as well. From the looks of it, the smartphone will give a tough competition to the recently launched OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs Leak
Technology blog TechnikNews in collaboration with XDA Developers has leaked details about the Moto G 5G. The newly leaked smartphone will most likely launch along with the Moto G9 Power by the end of this year. Also, the smartphone is said to be under the works with the “Kiev” codename.
Moto G 5G Expected Specifications
The Moto G 5G will feature a full-HD OLED display with HDR support. Moreover, we will most probably see a standard 60Hz refresh rate and nothing too fancy. On the processor front, the smartphone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC. Now, this chipset actually debuted very recently with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G launch. Moreover, the octa-core chipset will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Besides, the internal storage on the device is also going to be expandable via a microSD slot.
Also read: Redmi K30S Launched In China
When it comes to the cameras, the Moto G 5G will reportedly feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel secondary telephoto sensor. Additionally, there will be a third 2-megapixel sensor as well. Moreover, the sensors will come with apertures of f/1.7 lens, f/2.2 and another f/2.2 lens, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will feature a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. This is similar to the one available on the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Furthermore, the Moto G 5G will reportedly run on Android 10 OS at the time of launch. Moreover, the smartphone is also said to come with NFC connectivity alongside Qualcomm aptX. The smartphone is also said to come in two variants with the model numbers of XT2113-2 and XT2113-3.
The Moto G 5G surely does seem like an excellent mid-ranger. Hopefully, the official India launch date and price of the device are revealed soon.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.