Moto G 5G Specs Leaked Online
The Moto G 5G specifications have surfaced online with the codename “Kiev”. The device will reportedly be a budget friendly 5G device by the Lenovo-owned company.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G 5G will be a toned-down version of the Moto G 5G Plus
- The newly leaked smartphone will likely carry a Snapdragon 690 SoC
- This processor debuted with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G
The Moto G 5G will most likely be a toned-down version of the Moto G 5G Plus that was launched way back in July. Moreover, some key specifications of the smartphone have leaked online. For starters, the smartphone will carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC. Additionally, the device will feature an OLED display as well. From the looks of it, the smartphone will give a tough competition to the recently launched OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs Leak
Technology blog TechnikNews in collaboration with XDA Developers has leaked details about the Moto G 5G. The newly leaked smartphone will most likely launch along with the Moto G9 Power by the end of this year. Also, the smartphone is said to be under the works with the “Kiev” codename.
Moto G 5G Expected Specifications
The Moto G 5G will feature a full-HD OLED display with HDR support. Moreover, we will most probably see a standard 60Hz refresh rate and nothing too fancy. On the processor front, the smartphone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC. Now, this chipset actually debuted very recently with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G launch. Moreover, the octa-core chipset will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Besides, the internal storage on the device is also going to be expandable via a microSD slot.
Also read: Redmi K30S Launched In China
When it comes to the cameras, the Moto G 5G will reportedly feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel secondary telephoto sensor. Additionally, there will be a third 2-megapixel sensor as well. Moreover, the sensors will come with apertures of f/1.7 lens, f/2.2 and another f/2.2 lens, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will feature a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. This is similar to the one available on the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Furthermore, the Moto G 5G will reportedly run on Android 10 OS at the time of launch. Moreover, the smartphone is also said to come with NFC connectivity alongside Qualcomm aptX. The smartphone is also said to come in two variants with the model numbers of XT2113-2 and XT2113-3.
The Moto G 5G surely does seem like an excellent mid-ranger. Hopefully, the official India launch date and price of the device are revealed soon.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.