Redmi Note 9 5G Series Prices Leaked!
Redmi Note 9 5G series of smartphones are expected to launch soon. Moreover, the prices of the devices have been leaked ahead of the official launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 9 series is speculated to add two new 5G models
- The price of the new models is said to be roughly around CNY 1,000 and CNY 1,500
- The Redmi Note 9 series 5G models could have up to 108-megapixel camera
The upcoming Redmi Note 9 5G Series models will reportedly carry MediaTek and Qualcomm processors. Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G, which is the top-end model, will reportedly come with a 108-megapixel primary rear camera setup. Moreover, the Note 9 Pro 5G could also be called the Note 9 High Edition.
Redmi Note 9 5G Series Expected Price
China’s mobile network, CNMO took to Weibo to post the expected prices of the upcoming devices. This particular post was actually first spotted by a Twitter user. According to the post, the Redmi Note 9 5G price is expected to be around CNY 1,000. Moreover, this converts to Rs. 11,200 in the Indian currency.
On the other hand, the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G or Note 9 High Edition price is expected to be around CNY 1,500. Moreover, this converts to Rs. 16,800 in the Indian currency. If these leaked prices turn out to be the official prices for the devices, they will indeed be the most affordable 5G phones of 2020.
Also read: Best Torrent Apps For Android And iOS
Additionally, CNMO goes on to mention that the new models will arrive in China soon. To be specific, the upcoming phones in the Redmi Note 9 series will land as early as mid-November. Earlier, Redmi General Manager, Lu Weibing also teased the official announcement of the devices to be tomorrow. Additionally, TENAA also revealed the expected key specifications of the upcoming models.
Redmi Note 9 5G Specifications
The Redmi Note 9 5G was spotted on TENAA with the model number of M2007J22C. The phone is said to come with a 6.53-inch full-HD+ IPS display. On the processor front, the smartphone will reportedly carry the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC. This octa-core chipset will reportedly be paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the cameras, the Note 9 5G will come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel primary sensor. Lastly, the smartphone is said to pack a 4900mAh battery.
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Specifications
TENAA also listed the key specifications list of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. This device was spotted on TENAA with the model number of M2007J17C. The smartphone is said to come with a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display.
Also read: LG W11, W31 And W31+ Launched In India
On the processor front, the device is said to be powered by the latest Snapdragon 750G SoC. Additionally, this octa-core chipset will be paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. According to the listing, the phone will come with a 108-megapixel primary sensor. Lastly, the smartphone will reportedly pack a decent 4720mAh battery.
The Redmi Note 9 series of devices are one of the most successful smartphones by the company. Now, these series of handsets getting 5G variants is fantastic news, especially for Xiaomi fans from across the globe. 5G is the new big thing right now and this was much needed.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…