Galaxy M12 Rear Panel Design Leaked
The Samsung Galaxy M12 launch could be right around the corner. Previously, the key specs of the device were leaked and now, the back panel design is revealed as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M12 rear panel images reveal a dual-tone design
- The images also reveal a quad rear camera setup
- Samsung Galaxy M12 may launch by the end of this year
Going by previous leaks, the leaked images of the rear panel was considered to be either the Samsung Galaxy M12 or Galaxy F12. The Galaxy M12 comes with the model number of SM-M127F. On other other hand, the Galaxy F12 comes with the model number of SM-F127G. This confusion was because both the model numbers appeared on the rear panel pictures.
However, in a recent turn of events, only the model number SM-M127F is etched at the rear panel. Furthermore, this easily indicates that the leaked images actually belong to the Samsung Galaxy M12. Moreover, these images reveal that the Galaxy M12 will come with a dual-tone finish at the back.
The rear panel of the phone will feature a textured finish at the top and a glossy finish at the bottom. These two finishes define the dual tone design of the phone. Additionally, the images also show that the Samsung Galaxy M12 will come with a quad rear camera setup. Besides, the quad rear camera setup will be housed in a square shaped camera module.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Leaked Specifications
Although not much is known about the Samsung Galaxy M12 specifications, this is what we know for now. 91Mobiles has leaked a significant amount of these rear panel design images. Going by the leaked images, it is very evident that the Galaxy M12 will feature a quad rear camera setup. However, details of the four sensors are not know as of now. Moreover, the Galaxy M12 will not have a rear fingerprint scanner like the Galaxy M11. From the looks of it, the phone might feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Also read: Moto G Stylus 2021 Specifications Leaked
Furthermore, the phone will house the USB Type-C port alongside the speakers at the bottom. Additionally, the phone will also retain the 3.5mm headphone jack at the bottom. However, the top edge of the phone seems to have no room for anything other than a microphone. Sadly, we do not really know about the frontal look of the device.
Additionally, various sources claim that the device will feature a 6.7-inch punch-hole display. Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy M12 is said to come with a massive 7,000mAh battery. This is exactly the battery capacity that the Samsung Galaxy M51 flaunts. Unfortunately, the launch date, price and other details of the device is under wraps for now.
If these leaks are true, the Samsung Galaxy M12 will be a fantastic addition to the already blooming series. Hopefully, the launch details and full specifications list of the device surfaces online in the coming days.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi