Apple Launches MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac Mini: See Indian Prices And Release Dates Here
Here’s how much the new Apple MacBook Air, Pro, Mac Mini will cost in India.
Highlights of the Story
- The MacBook Air is now fan-less but more powerful than before.
- Mac Mini is more affordable than previous models.
- MacOS Big Sur will be available on November 12.
Apple has just unveiled new versions of its popular MacBook powered by its in-house Apple M1 SoC. The company talked about switching to its own ARM-based processors for its entire Mac-lineup. Apple has been using the Intel X86 CPUs for the past 15 years. Moreover, the new M1 processor with eight cores and an integrated CPU and GPU will power the latest Mac Mini desktop.
It comes with a dedicated 16-core Neural Engine for machine learning and AI-related tasks. Apple is promising power efficiency with its new processor in MacBook. Additionally, it will ensure improved battery life on the new Macs along with much faster and better performance. In addition, the M1 has four high-performance cores and four efficiency cores.
The company announced a new MacBook Air with the M1 along with a Pro and Mac Mini. This will let you develop and fine-tune its laptops and desktop computers even better. However, let us now talk about the prices and release dates of these new additions.
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Air, Mac mini Prices in India
The new refreshed 13-inch MacBook Pro comes with a price tag of Rs.1,22,900 with 256GB of storage. Whereas, Rs.1,42,900 for 512GB of storage. However, they have the same prices as the previous models last year. Both feature 8GB of unified memory. All variants are available in Silver and Space Grey.
Also Read: Nokia 8 V 5G UW Launched For Verizon
However, MacBook Air with Apple M1 SoC will also keep the same prices as before, with a 256GB variant priced at Rs.92,900 in India and a 512GB model priced at Rs.1,17,900. On the other hand, Intel-powered MacBook-Air models are no longer listed. They all are available in Silver, Space Grey, and Gold.
On the other hand, Mac mini gets a $100 price reduction and corresponding decrease in India as well. The 256GB version is now priced at Rs.64,900 and 512GB version at Rs.84,900. It is only available in Silver option.
Education pricing is also available for all new Macs powered by Apple Silicon. All new Macs are configured with 8GB of memory by default and an upgrade to 16GB at purchase time will cost Rs.20,000 extra.
The online Apple Store in India is accepting orders already. Moreover, it lists November 25 as the earliest shipping date.
They will soon be available for purchase at Apple’s authorized resellers offline, and online retailers.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…