Samsung Galaxy M02 To Launch in India Soon
The company has not announced anything official about the launch of the Samsung Galaxy M02 in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M02 support page has surfaced on the company’s India site.
- It is speculated to have at least 3GB of RAM.
- The phone also surfaced on Geekbench last month.
Samsung is gearing to launch a new budget smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy M02 in India soon. However, it appeared on the company’s India website just days after its benchmark listing. This Galaxy M-series phone is going to be a new budget-friendly model from the company. It is likely an upgrade to the Galaxy M01s that debuted in July.
Moreover, the smartphone is also supposedly having similarities with the Galaxy A02s that launched just last week. However, the company has not announced anything official about the launch of the Samsung Galaxy M02 in India.
Initially, a report by technology blog MySmartPrice, a support page surfaced on the Samsung India site carrying a model number SM-M025F/DS. This model number is associating with the Samsung Galaxy M02 according to rumors. The surfaced model number is identical to the one spotted on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website earlier this month. Moreover, it also surfaced on Geekbench as well as Bluetooth SIG, Wi-Fi Alliance, and Nemko AS certification sites recently.
On the other hand, the support page does not provide any details about the rumored Galaxy M02. It does give us a clear hint that the phone should launch in India soon.
Samsung Galaxy M02 Specs (Rumored)
As per the Geekbench listing, the phone will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm processor with a base frequency of 1.80GHz. Additionally, it will run on Android 10 and come with 3GB of RAM.
Also Read: OPPO Reno5 Pro Specs Spotted On TENAA
The characters “DS” in the model number suggest dual-SIM support. The phone will come with a single, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connectivity, as suggested by the listing on the Wi-Fi Alliance site. Samsung Galaxy M02 scored a single-core score of 128 and a multi-core score of 486 in the Geekbench listing.
Samsung may unveil the Galaxy M02 in some regions as the Galaxy A02 that appeared online with model numbers SM-A025F/DS, SM-A025F, SM-M025F/DS, SM-A025M/DS, and SM-A025M — alongside the SM-M025F/DS.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.