Xiaomi Mi 11 And Mi 11 Pro May Launch With SD 875
Xiaomi seems to be gearing up to announce their Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro. The devices are said to be announced at the upcoming Qualcomm tech summit.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro may be announced at the upcoming Qualcomm tech summit
- Qualcomm will reportedly reveal its Snapdragon 875 flagship chipset at the event
- Mi 11 will feature a120Hz QHD+ display alongside five rear cameras
Previously, several reports have stated that the Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro will be the world’s first smartphones to carry the Snapdragon 875 chipsets. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC is the latest chipset by the company. The chipset has not been revealed yet and is said to get unveiled at the upcoming Qualcomm tech summit. Moreover, it is also believed that the Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro will be unveiled at this very event as well.
Furthermore, this piece of information is revealed by a post from Qualcomm. Qualcomm took to their official Weibo handle to state this information. The report lists Xiaomi’s CEO, Lei Jun, as a speaker at the event. This definitely indicates a collaboration between the two companies for this event. Furthermore, executives from other big companies like Verizon, Sony and OnePlus will be present at the even as well. Xiaomi is known to release its flagship devices in the first half of the year. However, this time they might be launching the Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro on December 1. Besides, the devices are said to launch alongside the Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC.
Xiaomi’s flagship devices are known to run the latest and greatest Qualcomm chipsets. Going by this logic, there is a big possibility for the devices to carry the Snapdragon 875 SoC. Additionally, a Xiaomi Mi 11 variant also surfaced on Geekbench recently. This gave us a pretty good idea about how powerful the chipset is. The chipset will retain Qualcomm’s tried and tested 1+3+4 configuration with a Cortex X1, three Cortex-A78, and four Cortex-A55 cores.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Leaked Specifications
The key specifications of the Mi 11 have been revealed via a variety of leaks. One such report reveals that the Xiaomi Mi 11 will feature a QHD+ display. Additionally, the report also states that the phone will come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
When it comes to the cameras, the phone will reportedly feature a 50MP camera sensor. Moreover, we will most likely see a 12MP telephoto sensor as well. Furthermore, we can also expect to see a variant use Samsung’s latest ISOCELL HM3 camera tech. Lastly, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is said to come with a 120W fast charging support.
The flagship Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro definitely look super promising. With the 120W fast charging support and Qualcomm’s latest and most powerful processor, they will definitely take the market by storm upon launch.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.