Vivo V20 Pro India Launch Confirmed, Pre-Orders Open
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- The pre-orders are tipped to offer Jio users Rs. 10,000 benefits.
- It may include 10 percent ICICI bank cashback.
Vivo V20 Pro is yet to launch in India but its preorder offers and discounts are now live. Moreover, the company has confirmed that the phone will launch in the country. However, there is no official date of launch out yet.
On the other hand, the Vivo V20 Pro launched in Thailand back in September. However, a new leak claims that it is all set to launch in India on December 2. To recall, the regular VivoV20 came in India just a month back.
Live the speed, do more of what you love! Get ready to arm yourself with the power of 5G with the new #vivoV20Pro, the slimmest 5G in town. #ComingSoon to bring #DelightEveryMoment. pic.twitter.com/RePk0HtAVT— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) November 24, 2020
Vivo V20 Pro India Launch Date, Pre-Order, Price
The company teased the arrival of the phone on its Twitter with no mention of the launch date. As per the poster, the phone will launch in India in the same color options as in Thailand a few months ago.
Also Read: Best Black Friday Deals On Mobiles In India
XDA Developer’s Tushar Mehta retweeted the Vivo tweet to add that the India launch date for the Vivo V20 Pro is December 2.
However, it is not officially confirmed by the company yet. Vivo is expected to roll out more teasers of Vivo V20 Pro in the coming days. Earlier, he also tweeted pre-order details of the phone. This includes a 10 percent cashback on ICICI credit and debit cards, Bank of Baroda credit cards, and ZestMoney Finance. Bajaj Finance may offer an EMI scheme with an upfront fee of just Rs. 101, and there are reported to be other EMI schemes from IDFC First Bank and Home Credit. Customers who pre-order the phone may also get Vivo to upgrade rewards and V-shield complete mobile protection. And Reliance Jio users should be eligible to get benefits of up to Rs. 10,000.
Vivo V20 Pro Specifications
It features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display. The phone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM. Additionally, it runs on Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11. It also comes with 128GB of onboard storage.
In terms of optics, Vivo V20 Pro comes with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64-MP primary Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, an 8-MP secondary sensor, and a 2-MP monochrome sensor. There is the dual-selfie camera setup at the front, which has a 44-MP primary sensor and an 8-MPgapixel secondary sensor.
The phone packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports 33W FlashCharge fast charging. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
Also read: Mobile Speaker Repair
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…