Poco M3 Launched
Poco M3 has been launched in India with the Snapdragon 662 SoC. The phone will be available for purchase from November 27.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco M3 will go on sale from November 27
- The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC
- Poco M3 packs a 6,000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support
The new Poco M3 carries the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC alongside triple rear cameras. Moreover, the phone also sports a Dot Drop design at the front which houses the selfie camera. The Poco M3 has launched as a successor to the Poco M2. Besides, there is also Poco M2 Pro, which is an upgraded version of the vanilla M2. Prior to Poco M3, Poco brought Poco M2 and Poco M2 Pro to its M series. The Poco M2 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. On the other hand, the Poco M2 Pro carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC.
Poco M3 Price And Availability
The Poco price has been set at $149 for the 4Gb/64GB variant. This converts to roughly Rs. 11,000. On the other hand, the 4Gb/128Gb variant comes with a price tag of $169. This converts to roughly Rs. 12,500. Moreover, the Poco comes in three color options namely Cool Blue, Poco Yellow, and Power Black.
Also read: Best Black Friday Deals On Mobiles In India
Furthermore, the phone will be available for purchase from November 27. Additionally, Poco is also giving an introductory offer on the M3. This offer gives a $20 discount as a part of the Black Friday sale via AliExpress, Amazon, Alza.ca, eMAG, Lazada, Mi.com, Mi-Home.pl, and X-Kom.
Poco M3 Specifications
The Poco M3 comes with a 6.53-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels. Additionally, the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass as well. Besides, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 alongside a 90.34 percent screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 10 with the MIUI 12 for Poco skin on top.
On the processor front, the Poco M3 is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM and two storage options. These are 64GB and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the internal storage is also expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card.
Also read: Best Black Friday Deals On PC Gaming Parts
When it comes to cameras, the Poco M3 comes with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens. Additionally, the setup also includes a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. On the front, the M3 comes with an 8-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.05 lens.
Poco M3 packs a massive 6000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. The phone also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner alongside the popular Infrared (IR) blaster.
Also read: Best Black Friday Gaming Deals In India
From the looks of it, Poco M3 is another great addition to the already amazing Poco series of phones. This one will definitely be another great mid-ranger hit in no time at all. However, the India launch details of the device is under wraps as of now.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?