OPPO Reno5 Pro Specs Spotted On TENAA
Oppo Reno5 Pro has made an appearance on China’s TENAA. The key specifications of the device have been leaked and here is all that we know.
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Reno5 Pro will feature a 6.55-inch FHD+ display
- The phone will pack a decent 4,250mAh battery
- OPPO Reno5 Pro is said to come with a 64MP quad rear camera setup
Oppo Reno5 Pro has appeared on the TENAA certification website. Moreover, two variants of the device have appeared with the model numbers of PDSM00 and PDST00. Additionally, these two models are reportedly two network variants of the upcoming device. Earlier, the same models were spotted on Geekbench as well.
Additionally, TENAA has also revealed some key specs and images of the Oppo Reno5 Pro. This does give us a good idea about what the device will be like. The Oppo Reno5 series of phones will reportedly have three models under it. The series is said to launch by the end of this year. The device will most likely launch as a successor to the Oppo Reno4 and Reno4 Pro.
The TENAA renders reveal the phone to come with a rectangular camera module. Additionally, this rear camera module will come house a quad rear camera setup. Moreover, the display will also be curved at the left and right edges. Besides, one can also notice a punch-hole design by tweaking the exposure a bit. Also, since we could not see any physical fingerprint sensor, it will most likely come with an in-display one. The Oppo Reno5 Pro is also rumored to come with an AMOLED display.
Oppo Reno5 Pro Specifications
Going by the listing, OPPO Reno5 Pro is said to feature a large 6.55-inch FHD+ display. Additionally, the full-HD+ display will come with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels. On the processor front, the phone will reportedly be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC. The 2.6GHz octa-core chipset is said to be paired with two RAM options. One RAM configuration will be that of 8GB while the other, 12GB.
Also read: Best Black Friday Gaming Deals In India
When it comes to the cameras, the Oppo Reno5 Pro will come with a quad rear camera setup. The setup will include a 64-megapixel primary sensor along an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. Additionally, the setup will also include two other 2-megapixel sensors. While one sensor is for monochrome shots, the other is for portraits. On the front, the handset will come with a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. Besides, the smartphone will run on Android 11 right out of the box.
The TENAA listing reveals another thing about the PDSM00 and PDST00 models. The models are said to come with dimensions of 159.7×73.2×7.6mm. Another interesting thing to note is that the battery on the device will be divided into two parts. This is to support the 65W fast charging support that the devices will reportedly come with. The battery will come with two individual divisions, each that of 2125mAh capacity. This indicates that the total battery capacity will be that of 4250mAh. The listing also reveals both the phones to come with 5G connectivity.
From the looks of it, the Oppo Reno5 Pro definitely seems like a great flagship device. Hopefully, more details of the device will be revealed in the coming days.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…