Will Samsung Galaxy A72 5G Have Five Cameras?
Samsung Galaxy A72 5G case renders debunks rumor of five rear cameras.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A72 is expected to feature four rear cameras.
- Some Samsung Galaxy A72 5G case renders have leaked online.
- Samsung is expected to launch the device sometime in Q1 2021.
Samsung is working on a new upper-mid-range smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G. A tipster shares on Twitter that the rumored phone will have four and not five cameras on the back. The information comes from renowned Twitter leaker @Sudhanshu1414. Additionally, it also tells us that the four cameras will be oriented vertically. One of them is very likely a macro/depth sensor.
Also Read: Realme X60 Pro Spotted Could Launch Soon
Samsung Galaxy A72 5G can feature a 64-MP sensor assisted by an ultra-wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens. Moreover, the case renders confirm not only confirm the camera layout but also the positioning of buttons and ports.
At the time, the setup could include a 64-MP primary shooter, a 12-MP ultra-wide camera, an 8-MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, a 5-MP macro camera, and a 5-MP depth sensor. On the other hand, on the front, the Galaxy A72 comes with a 32-MP sensor.
Samsung is also expecting to bring optical image stabilization (OIS) technology to its high-end Galaxy A-series models starting next year. This feature typically limits to Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series phones.
Also Read: OnePlus 9 5G Design Leaks in Live Images
Not much else is known about the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G specs. Considering that it is a high-end Galaxy A series smartphone, we can expect it to ship with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7xx series chipset. It is unlikely that the Galaxy A72 5G will run an Exynos 1080. Because the chipset is to remain exclusive to the Chinese market for some time. Other than that, we can expect it to feature a high refresh rate AMOLED screen, support fast charging, and even OIS (optical image stabilization).
The Samsung Galaxy A72 5G release date can be sometime in Q1 2021.
Also read: Exchange Offers
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…