Will Samsung Galaxy A72 5G Have Five Cameras?
Samsung Galaxy A72 5G case renders debunks rumor of five rear cameras.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A72 is expected to feature four rear cameras.
- Some Samsung Galaxy A72 5G case renders have leaked online.
- Samsung is expected to launch the device sometime in Q1 2021.
Samsung is working on a new upper-mid-range smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G. A tipster shares on Twitter that the rumored phone will have four and not five cameras on the back. The information comes from renowned Twitter leaker @Sudhanshu1414. Additionally, it also tells us that the four cameras will be oriented vertically. One of them is very likely a macro/depth sensor.
Also Read: Realme X60 Pro Spotted Could Launch Soon
Samsung Galaxy A72 5G can feature a 64-MP sensor assisted by an ultra-wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens. Moreover, the case renders confirm not only confirm the camera layout but also the positioning of buttons and ports.
At the time, the setup could include a 64-MP primary shooter, a 12-MP ultra-wide camera, an 8-MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, a 5-MP macro camera, and a 5-MP depth sensor. On the other hand, on the front, the Galaxy A72 comes with a 32-MP sensor.
Samsung is also expecting to bring optical image stabilization (OIS) technology to its high-end Galaxy A-series models starting next year. This feature typically limits to Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series phones.
Also Read: OnePlus 9 5G Design Leaks in Live Images
Not much else is known about the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G specs. Considering that it is a high-end Galaxy A series smartphone, we can expect it to ship with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7xx series chipset. It is unlikely that the Galaxy A72 5G will run an Exynos 1080. Because the chipset is to remain exclusive to the Chinese market for some time. Other than that, we can expect it to feature a high refresh rate AMOLED screen, support fast charging, and even OIS (optical image stabilization).
The Samsung Galaxy A72 5G release date can be sometime in Q1 2021.
Also read: Exchange Offers
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…