Nokia 8.3 5G Likely To Arrive Soon
Nokia seems to be buckling up to launch their 8.3 5G model very soon in India. The Nokia 3.4 and 2.4 have already been tipped to launch in October.
Highlights of the Story
- The Nokia 8.3 5G might launch in India soon
- The smartphone features a full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Nokia 8.3 5G packs a 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charge support
The Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 2.4 are all set to launch in India. The two affordable entry-level smartphones are listed on the official website of the company as well. Furthermore, the smartphones have been revealed to get a possible India launch in October. This piece of information has been revealed by a source close to the development.
Also read: Leaks: Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Specs
Now, HMD Global seems to be getting ready to launch their flagship, the Nokia 8.3 5G. However, the official launch details of this particular smartphone has not been revealed by the company yet. The Nokia 8.3 5G has been a part of many leaks recently and we know the specifications of the device from them.
Nokia 8.3 5G Specifications
The Nokia 8.3 5G features a 6.81-inch full-HD+ display along with a 120Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, this will be the first smartphone by the company to come with 5G support. The smartphone runs on Android 10 OS along with the company’s custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Nokia 8.3 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC processor. Additionally, this octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage of the device is expandable via a microSD slot.
Also read: Vivo V20 SE Launched In Malaysia
For taking pictures and videos, the Nokia 8.3 5G comes with a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor along with a 12-megapixel secondary ultra-wide sensor. Additionally, the setup includes two other 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth shooting, respectively. On the front, the smartphone features a 24-megapixel selfie shooter as well.
Also read: Oppo Watch ECG Edition Launched
The Nokia 8.3 5G packs a 5000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. Moreover, the device also comes with the trendy side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The smartphone also comes with all the important connectivity options like 5G, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS and Beidou. Furthermore, the phone also uses an USB Type-C port for charging purposes.
The specifications of the smartphone definitely hint at a slightly premium offering by the company. Nokia 8.3 5G seems like it will be a competitor to the top Redmi, Realme and Oppo phones in the market. Furthermore, the specs of the device look very promising and we hope the official launch dates are revealed soon.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…