Vivo V20 SE Launched In Malaysia
The Vivo V20 SE has been announced in Malaysia after the debut of the V20 and V20 Pro this week. This smartphone is the latest addition to the V20 series and comes with a triple rear camera setup along with Snapdragon 665 SoC.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 SE is limited to the Malaysian market
- The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC
- Vivo V20 SE comes in a single 8GB/128GB variant
The Vivo V20 SE features a 6.44-inch full-HD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Furthermore, it is an AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Additionally, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the Funtouch OS 11 on top.
On the processor front, the Vivo V20 SE is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC. Moreover, the octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the cameras, the Vivo V20 SE features a triple rear camera setup. Furthermore, the setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel selfie shooter. The smartphone also comes with a variety of preloaded features. These features include a Portrait Mode, Super Night Selfie, Selfie Fill Light, and a Video Face Beauty for the front-facing camera. The rear camera comes with Super Night Mode, Live Photo, AR Stickers and 4K video recording. These features will definitely add to the overall camera experience of the smartphone.
The V20 SE comes with all the important connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS and a USB Type-C port for charging. Also, the smartphone packs a decent 4100mAh battery along with 33W FlashCharge fast charging support.
Vivo V20 SE price, availability
The Vivo V20 SE price in Malaysia has been set at MYR 1,199 which is roughly Rs. 21,300 in India. Furthermore, this is the price for the single 8GB/128GB variant that the smartphone comes in. Moreover, the smartphone comes in two color options namely Gravity Black and Oxygen Blue.
The smartphone is currently limited to the Malaysian market and the global availability of the device is still under wraps. Also, the official listing of the smartphone is available on the Lazada Malaysia website.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…