Leaks: Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Specs
The Samsung Galaxy A42 5G has been tipped online to be powered by the Snapdragon 750G SoC. The Geekbench listing source code of the smartphone matches with the configuration of the recently released processor.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 750G SoC
- The smartphone may also come with a quad rear camera setup
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is expected to pack and 5000mAh or larger battery
The Samsung Galaxy A42 5G was announced earlier this month as Samsung’s cheapest 5G device. However, the company has not shared the full list of specifications as of now. From what we know, the smartphone features a a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display along with a quad rear camera setup.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched
Dealntech has dug into the Geekbench listing of the device and come up with a few key details. They took a screenshot of the source code of the smartphone. Furthermore, the report reveals that the processor powering the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G with the model no SM-A426B has is an octa-core chipset. Additionally, the report reveals that two cores of the chipset are clocked at 2.21GHz and six cored at 1.80GHz. The screenshot also reveals that the processor is paired with the Adreno 619 GPU.
Therefore, going by these specifications, it matches the configuration of the Snapdragon 750 SoC. Additionally, the new processor features the Qualcomm Snapdragon X52 5G Modem-RF System. This supports both the mmWave and sub-6GHz alongside SA and NSA modes, TDD, FDD and Dynamic Spectrum Sharing (DSS), global roaming, and global multi-SIM. What this indicates is that smartphones powered by this chipset will support multi-gigabit connections. This will bring blazing fast download and upload speeds to the particular smartphone.
Also read: Google Pixel 5 Price, Specs Leak
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G specifications
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is expected to feature a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display. Images of the smartphone reveal that the smartphone will come with a quad rear camera setup. Furthermore, the camera setup will most likely be placed within a square-shaped module alongside a flash below it. The pictures also reveal that the smartphone will have slim bezels all around alongside a blue-grey gradient pattern at the back panel.
On the processor front, we already know that the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G might be powered by the Snapdragon 750G. Earlier, the smartphone was rumored to come with the Snapdragon 690 SoC chipset. However, the recent source code reveals something else entirely.
Moreover, the volume rocker and power buttons of the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G are situated on the right side. Furthermore, the phone will come with 5G connectivity along with a massive 5000mAh or larger battery.
However, Samsung has not yet confirmed any of these leaks to be true. Hopefully, the company will reveal some key details of the device soon.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…